𝙎𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙉𝙎𝙁𝙒 ☾︎ ᏦᎪᎬᎽᎪ ☾︎ 𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍

:ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴀᴜ

The soft trickling of raindrops tainted your window. The sky wasn't their usual vibrant sunny look, instead dark grey clouds were visible. The leaves danced and some untangled themselves from the branches as the wind blew. It was a perfect bed weather.

It was already a late afternoon, yet it looked like nighttime already. Since the sun didn't show its fiery rays.

The smoke swirled upwards from your hot cocoa. Inhaling the pleasant scent, you decided to take a sip. Licking your lips afterwards.

You rested your cheek on your palm. Puffing out a sigh as you checked your phone for the nth time.

Still he hasn't messaged you nor called for a week after being gone for 3 whole months.

You don't want to make the first move to call him since he might be busy. You've already left a message two days ago but he hasn't seen it yet.

Your heart aches whenever he has to go in these long business trips. You know that he doesn't want it either but he does it anyways for the sake of yours and his future.

You always kept on persuading him that you want to work as well. But with his usual charming tone he will keep on insisting you to just rest and stay at home. "I don't want my princess to get all worked up. Leave the working to your knight." His usual saying, he would afterwards kiss the back of your palm and hold you close. Who can't resist to follow that?

Few hours have passed and the rain hasn't stopped pouring. It made you calm and cozy.

After taking a quick shower you dried your hair with a towel and played your favorite song by connecting your phone to the speakers. Pampering yourself with a night mask and applying lotion unto your skin.

You don't usually do these stuff but you got nothing else to do anyways.

After applying the said products, you sat on your bed and scrolled to your social media. Seeing the usual things; political issues, dancing trends, somehow useless life hacks, vlogs and the like.

Sighing, you turned off your phone, removed the face mask, dimmed the lights and decided to sleep.

You shifted unto your comfort space in the bed, placing a pillow beside you. As your head has hit the pillows, you placed an arm around the pillow beside you and cuddled with it. Snuggling into the cold and comforting scent.

You badly missed him.

Your eyelids slowly dropped and you finally drifted fast asleep. Soft snores escaped your lips as you kept the pillow close to your warm body. Holding unto the blanket above you to ward off the cold building up. It was oddly silent. The faint drops of rain on the rooftops and the pleasant rumbling of cars outside.

*Bzzt Bzzt*

The sound of phone buzzing and ringing made your eyes dart open. You used your hand to scan where your phone is at. Successfully holding it, you rubbed your eyes and looked to see who was calling.

It was him, Kaeya.

You excitedly answered the call, placing it on your right ear.

"Mmm..My Y/N.. Ah."

"Kaeya, how dare you not call me!" You firmly said.

"Ah... Missed me?"

"O-Of course I do... And you didn't even seen my messages."

"Mmmn... G-good. You're voice makes me so much worse..."

His voice sent tingles into your system. It sounds a bit off, as if he is catching his breath and much more breathy than usual.