𝙉𝙎𝙁𝙒 ☾︎ ᏃᎻϴΝᏀᏞᏆ ☾︎ 𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍

•|ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ | sʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴅᴇɢʀᴀᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | ᴘᴇɴᴇᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ | ғɪɴɢᴇʀɪɴɢ | sᴡɪᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴs|

Liyue Harbor, a busy bustling city. Townspeople clattering on and on, business here and there and the vibrant, warm feel the city itself give.

But despite these, serene and tranquil awaits you while having a wondrous afternoon stroll on the paths of this city. In every step you take, it doesn't fail to impress how meticulously made the buildings were. Addition to that is the delectable cuisine Liyue's kitchen holds.

Especially having someone beside you, who is the most knowledgeable in regards to Liyue's ancient tales. Every tiny detail will be mentioned and will be discussed in such a comprehensive manner.

Hearing Zhongli talk about these with such wonder in his eyes, is almost already like therapy to you.

Strolling by Yujing Terrace, where you can spot how mesmerizing the skies can be and the vast ocean across.

"Ah, glaze lilies." Zhongli mentioned as he crouched down to look at the flowers more closely. "Legend says that glaze lilies open up once beautiful music was presented to it." He added while gently touching its closed bud.

"Wow, I would like to see it bloom. But singing to it might not make it to open forever." You chuckled at your own joke.

Zhongli softly laughed and stood up. Looking at you with an amusing smile and gently patting your head. "Don't be too harsh on yourself, dear." He said, caressing your cheeks with his gloved thumb afterwards.

Being easily flustered with Zhongli's endearing words and little intimate actions. You turned your back and held his hand, dragging him towards the food stalls and further into the harbor.

"Let's get something to eat. Shall we?"

"Alright then. I would suggest, Third-Round-Knockout. It has delicious delicacies and we can hear more about Liyue's tales with Iron Tongue Tian." Zhongli suggested as he gave a slight squeeze to your hand, immediately intertwining his hand with yours.

"Agreed." You simply replied.

As the two of you were walking down in Feiyun Slope, arms slightly brushing against each other and as both of your eyes wander on one of the merchants stalls. Selling jewelry, refined ores and the like.

An ore caught Zhongli's attention, quickly dragging himself to the stall. A hand on his chin and carefully examining the precious stone.

"What is that, dear?" You asked, as you looked closely to the ore. Its alluring color making you stare at it more.

"From what I know, this is no ordinary Cor Lapis. It is indeed shaped as one. But as you can see its carvings is of a different material. Hmm... Quite fascinating." Zhongli explained, it was already evident that he would go buying it with haste.

"I'll buy it then." You firmly said. Making the brunette gasp and look at you, as if you stole his line.

"Oh! You will, dear?" He asked, a twinkle in his eye was present. Looking at you like a cute puppy who was about to be given a treat.

"Of course, anything for you." You can't help it anyways. How ironic sometimes you thought, being the God of wealth, as one of his titles.

The merchant was surprised at Zhongli's knowledge about ores and decided to give you a discount, luckily.

But even though a discount was deducted to the original price, it was still too much. As you paid for the precious stone that Zhongli was so eager about, you swore that was life savings down the drain.