𝙉𝙎𝙁𝙒 ☾︎ ᎪᎽᎪͲϴ ҒͲ. ͲᎻϴᎷᎪ☾︎ 𝑺𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

•ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴀᴜ | ʟɪʙʀᴀʀɪᴀɴ ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏ
•|ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ | ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴘᴇɴᴇᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | ʜᴜᴍɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | ᴅᴇɢʀᴀᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | ᴘʀᴀɪsᴇ | ᴏʀᴀʟ sᴇx | sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ɢʀᴀᴛɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ |

"A sex session with a hot librarian. Does that sound bad?"

You continue to pace around your dorm, wondering what you just did. For the past few weeks you forced yourself to concentrate but your mind kept on wandering off towards a very mischievous memory of yours that included Ayato in it.

When he asked for your dorm number you for sure hesitated at first, but later on, you were practically dazed and out of it when you started to exchange numbers with him and also gave the building and door number to your dorm.

So much on learning, yeah.

It was already a late Friday afternoon, the sun bid farewell to the clouds and the shadows of the houses and buildings created a silhouette on your schedule-filled walls. It was peaceful to be exact, due to the fact that tomorrow is a weekend.

You went towards your pantry and grabbed a pack of potato chips and a can of soda, deciding to waste your time on your favorite series. You sat on your small couch that could barely fit four people in and found a comfortable spot to lay your back in, your hand searched for the remote that probably got lost in between the pillows again.

When you successfully traced the corner of it you brought it out and a satisfied grin spread across your face. It quickly faded away when you turned your head towards the door, you abruptly stood when you heard three consecutive knocks. Your heart throbbed against your chest.

"I hope it's not him, I swear to the archons..." You whispered under your breath but there was this small voice inside your head that contradicted your statement.

Your hand turned the knob and you pulled the door, revealing that formal smile of his. So innocently deceiving, his hands tucked inside his pants pocket. You gulped and forced a smile on your face. But what shocked you the most that he wasn't alone, he was with a tall man with hair like the alluring color of the sun and his eyes were an emerald green color. He seemed particularly familiar.

"Ah, what a pleasant afternoon to you." Ayato started, his eyes smiled as well as his lips. Leading himself inside your so-called home, he scanned his surroundings and complimented your place.

As for the other male, he looked shy and friendly at the same time. He gave you a warm genuine smile. "Hello! I'm Thoma, Ayato's assistant. And you are Y/N, yeah?"

"Yeah that's me. Haha."

Thoma's voice was emitting so much security and warmth that it made you feel like your safe with him. You let him inside your humble home in the University and closed the door behind you.

"Maybe they just wanted to hangout and all." You thought to yourself and slightly sighed.

"Were we disturbing you, dearest Y/N?" Ayato sat on your couch, his coat bounced as his mass was transported to the soft fabric. Giving a slight emphasis to your name that he almost sounded like teasing.

"Oh, not at all. I was just about to watch something though." You shook your hand in front of your face and decided to get more snacks for them to partake in.

"I must commend, your unit is very clean and dust free." Thoma had a very keen eye when it comes to watching out for dirt and something disorganized. You flashed him a bright smile and proceeded to say, "I just didn't want to have a messy place and I'm kinda allergic to dust." You bended down to reach for the juice cans on the bottom of the fridge that your skirt slightly exposed your upper thighs. Busy debating with yourself whether to get an orange or apple soda.