𝙉𝙎𝙁𝙒 ☾︎ ᏆͲͲϴ ☾︎ 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒙

- Hella late, I know but who cares awooga seggs

•| ғᴏᴏᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ | ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴀʟ | ᴘʀᴀɪsᴇ | ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ | ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍᴘɪᴇ | sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ʙᴜʟɢᴇ | ᴏᴠᴇʀsᴛɪᴍᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ |

You wiped off a bead of sweat threatening to fall down your brow as you continue to apply as much pressure as you can on your tired and numb hands.

Your wrists itching for a break, performing the most tiresome of movements. The delectable cream kept on splattering across the surface as you groan continuously.

"Ah, this is so hard."

The mixing bowl almost fell off the edge of the table due to your excessive mixing. You tried making a cake that Itto would hopefully enjoy, no beans of course. You've been looking at different Inazuman cooking books, searching for different cake inspirations, and making a unique one yourself.

You decided to make a sweet cake for him, the one with decorative candies on top, and its theme color would be a light pastel yellow with a mix of light red and white.

Currently, you were stuck doing the frostings and it was getting irritating to keep on whipping it to the right consistency.

A few hours have passed and finally, fucking finally, it's done. And for the last yet important piece, you drew a mini-Itto and glued it on a stick, placing it on the side of the cake. It gave off the real Itto's energy, dumb, stupid, a real himbo but radiated his energetic and carefree vibe. You chuckled admiringly at your creation.

Alas, you carefully packed it in a box and were about to head out. The first step is done. The second step, find the Arataki gang, where Itto is probably present. And for the last step, well it would be complicated, you wanted to bed him. Ahem, either way, you need to accomplish the latter part before doing that.

You headed towards Inazuma city, greeted by the same people minding their own business. But what attracted your attention is a loud noise coming from a hoard of people near a booth. You investigated the scene and saw numerous people cheering, clapping their hands in amusement, and encouraging the people gathered on a wooden table full of Inazuman delicacies.

It was one of those eating contests. Surprise surprise, Itto was one of the contestants and he was head-on with another muscular guy with thick black hair and a noticeable huge scar on his shoulder. They were gobbling a lot of food. The Arataki members were cheering on their boss, giving his shoulder an encouraging pat and screaming at the top of their lungs.

Itto was determined and his competitive side was raging furiously once again. His large hands grabbed harshly on the food in front of him.

His competitor kept on side-eyeing him, probably checking out how Itto was doing. He looked like a pro, he didn't even budge when he ate a whole bowl of ramen in one slurp, just how big is his appetite?

You tried to squeeze into the crowd, careful not to bump into someone since your holding your precious cake.

Itto looked like he was about to vomit and pass out from all he was eating.

"Are you alright, boss? Can you really do it?"

"S-shut up, Genta. I can do it, but I feel like I'm gonna puke all of this food." Itto remarked and almost gagged.

"What are you guys even doing?" You asked, Akira noticed you and he replied, "Since it was the boss' birthday, he wanted to have a feast but unfortunately we uhh... Don't have sufficient mora to sustain one. So we heard about this eating competition and we decided to let the boss eat all he wants."