𝙎𝙁𝙒 ☾︎ ᎪᏞᏴᎬᎠϴ ☾︎ 𝑺𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒇𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒔

It was a frosty weather in dragonspine, as usual. The howling of the cold wind brushed against your usual attire as you were about to head to the camp of the chief alchemist of the Knights of Favonious.

He was there, studying and investigating as usual. His golden locks framed his young and handsome facial features as he wore a serious expression. Scribbling down notes on his notepad, his clothed hands intricately studied the test tubes resting on his desk.

You crept slowly behind him and gently tapped his right shoulder. Albedo's body jerked and he was taken a back.

"Ah! Y/N, since when were you there? I almost had a heart attack." Albedo asked, holding on to his chest.

"Just arrived, actually. You looked rather busy." You stated, while hiding the present you have for him at your back. Your eyes wandering off to his desk, documentation papers and various materials were scattered across his table.

"Just researching about a recent topic in alchemy. You travelled from Mondstadt to here, do you perhaps need anything from me?" He questioned as he studied your eyes.

"To be honest, I need nothing from you."

"Oh? Then-"

"I have something for you." You cut him off as you broke eye contact with him. Clenching on the golden box at your back that has a red satin ribbon on top of it.

He inched near you and looked at you with a smug expression, "What are you hiding?" he asked, his cerulean eyes studying your bashful reaction.

You cleared your throat and forced yourself to look back to his alluring eyes. "It's just a little something... I made." You brought the box in between the two of you. You saw how Albedo's eyes glimmered with interest. "Uhm, here you go then." You handed it to him, his two hands welcoming the gift into his touch, brushing against your skin. You practiced this scene multiple times in the mirror and yet you are still shy as ever.

"How endearing of you." His fingers proceeded to unwrap the gift and he opened the lid of the box, only to reveal a handmade scarf, its scarlet color and special embroidery astonished the golden haired young man.

You stared at him and saw a small smile displayed on his soft lips, you watched how his eyelashes fluttered multiple times when he blinked and his beautiful hair falling down to his eyes. The faint ray of the sun illuminated his eyes which made him more dashing.

Albedo was an artist, but he is also a wonderful work of art.

"I am speechless. This is such a lovely creation. You made this? It's such an honor to receive a gift made especially by you." He took out the scarf and inspected it very closely. His smile was from ear to ear, he loved it very much.

"And since I gave you something. Can you accompany me by the forests at the foot of dragonspine. I really wanted to... Ask you to paint me something." You comprehensively stated, fumbling with your fingers and receiving a light chuckle from Albedo.

"Why of course, I don't see why not." He wrapped the scarf you gave him, around his neck and packed his messy stuff on his camp.

You two travelled down to the destination, the cold and soft howling of the wind touched your skin, making your hair blow on a slight movement. You took short glances of Albedo and he seemed unfazed about the cold. Naturally, he spent many hours and days in this glacial mountain.

You felt your cheeks warmed when he held you by your hand, cautiously leading you to a safer path down, you looked down to see his hand entangled with yours.

"I hope you don't mind the interaction. This mountain may be beguiling but it holds a very dangerous secret. So it's best if I keep you close with me, until we reach the forests of course." He explained, his eyes focused on the snowy scenery.