the okay beginning

AWOKEN BY THE DREADING SOUND THE ALARM, sighing and staring at the ceiling while contemplating getting up or staying in bed and sleeping.

yes, she had school that day but she still would do anything for sleep. she sat up still looking in the distance while still being half asleep.

"sofia! get up please!" her mother yelled on the other side of the white door. "mhm.." she hummed back in response while getting up and into her bathroom that was shared with her brother who was in college.

she looked in the mirror and saw her hair tangled and messy, the typical bed head look that boys liked for some sort of reason.

she walked to to the shower and started the water, touching the temperature to make sure it wasn't too cold and not too hot so she wouldn't freeze and wouldn't burn.

***

she got out and walked to the mirror and brushed her hair out and saw the knots loosen. she grabbed the toothbrush and squirted the toothpaste on the bristles.

she quickly brushed her teeth for a total of 2 minutes before rinsing her mouth and started to do her face care.

***

she changed into a brown sweater with some sweats that were a bit lighter, she wore rings and left her hair down, making sure to bring a hair clip and rubber band just in case.

she grabbed her shoes and put them on while grabbing her heavy backpack that is probably 10 pounds and her phone off the plug as she walked out of her room.

she walked to the kitchen and saw her mother had finished breakfast and was already eating. "hi honey, eat quickly because time is not our friend." her mother said, jokingly.

"alright." sofia said while sitting down and starting to eat the scrambled eggs and bacon.

***

she finished eating and walked to the door while looking back to see her mom running around the kitchen to find her keys.

sofia rolled her eyes and look up to the key holder and saw the keys hanging so delicately. "found 'em." sofia said while holding the key with her hand.

"oh!" her mother, wendy, exclaimed. they then walked out of the apartment and down the hall to the elevator.

***

"bye sweetie!" wendy yelled to her daughter as she grabbed her bag and got out, wendy watched as her daughter walked out without saying goodbye.

"oh sofia, my love who just isn't the same.." wendy said while driving off.

***
{ lucy's area ! }
hiii!! i got back from
school and decided to leak
my tiktok!

main: lucysarea
spam/social diary: lucyssocialdiary

i will not be active tomorrow due to a
funeral so i'll post
a few more chapters today.

:)
-lucy

🦕💭