trying something new

trying something new was a challenge for introverted people, especially sofia. today was the day that finn would take her out to get her mind of the stressful upcoming project.

"ugh! what do i wear?!" she exclaimed with frustration, "c'mon sof, stop getting so tense about this... hang out." jillian said while watching her friend get frustrated.

"here, i'll help." olivia offered while putting both her hands on sofia's shoulders and sitting her down before walking to sofia's closet.

she picked out a big colorful sweater and some jeans that quickly matched together, olivia then grabbed bracelets and some converse that put the whole outfit together.

"ta-da!" olivia squealed while showing her friend, sofia quickly smiled and nodded, "thank youuu!" sofia thanked while spreading the 'u' out.

***

it was now time, she was ready for her hang out with finn, she made sure that everyone knew it was a hang out and not a date.

"alright have fun on your date!" her mother said with excitement, "it's not a date, mom." sofia said with a laugh, "alright, love you!" her mother said.

"love you too." sofia said while exiting the car and walking into the park that she was directed to meet finn.

she looked around at the green grass that was starting to turn a yellowish color from the weather change.

she looked around and finally found finn from him scaring her, "ahh!" she screamed, he giggled in response and smiled, "hello sofia," he welcomed her.

"hi finn, now what are we doing today?" the girl asked in response, "we are going painting, out to eat and lastly getting ice cream!" finn smiled.

she returned the smile and nodded, they both started walking together, there was silence between the two but it was a comfortable silence. the silence was just right for them both.

***

finn and sofia were now seating across from each other and painting a portrait of one another.

sofia laughed hardly at the badly painted picture that finn had painted, "alright look," sofia said while showing a decent picture of him.

he smiled lightly at the picture and looked up to her beautiful blue eyes, she quickly broke the stare and continued the painting.

he stayed staring and she cleared her throat and said, "hey wolfhard, why don't you take a picture to make it last longer."

sofia smirked at his widened reaction and continued her work while taking a few glances at finn's face.

finn giggled at her slight confidence as he also continued the picture, there was tension between the two but it was comfortable as anything else was between them.

***

"..and then i was like, 'why are you creeping up on me like that, weirdo!' and he was so confused and— finn was interrupted by his own laugh while telling a story of his friends attempting to prank the boy.

sofia stared and smiled at the beautiful boy and giggled along with him, a pink shaded her cheeks, making them a rosy color from the smile that stayed on her lips.

"alright, i cannot handle myself so what's a funny story of yours?" finn asked, "uhm," she thought for a funny story to tell.

"oh!" she remembered a story and continued on with telling it, "uhm, so me, olivia and jillian were going swimming and it was the middle of winter and somehow we thought it'd be warm in canada for the middle of winter but obviously wasn't,"

"and we were all in our bathing suits, except i was in a giant shirt and shorts, and we jumped into, turns out the pool already turned to ice and we all jumped on solid ice and broke my ankle,"

and she continued, "and we fell through the ice and got frostbite and either broke our ankles or arms." sofia finished and giggled at the memory, she looked to finn who was already looking towards her with a smile.

she smiled back and bit her bottom lip, they were currently eating pizza and telling stories of their past.

INSTAGRAM !

@finnwolfhard:

caption: look at this pretty girl !! @sofiaaa :)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

caption: look at this pretty girl !! @sofiaaa :)

comments:
@livvv._: aww! this is cute
@wyattoleff..: aww, is this the pretty gurl you keep talking about?
- @finnwolfhard: ..maybe...
    -@sofiaaa: ...
@luciabarrymore: aww hello! so beautiful <3
- @sofiaaa: so are you! :)

***

{ lucy's area ! }
hii! i slept in the airport and i'm
on my way home!!!

ahh!! i can't wait
:)

thanks for reading and supporting the
book! if you have any new book ideas for the future, let me know.

thank you again!
🦕💭
-lucyy luuu

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙡𝙛𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें