sleepover

"uhm.. sure.." finn finished his sentence before walking out of the bathroom, "okay.. olivia.. i'm going to kill you when you're sober for inviting finn!" sofia exclaimed.

"oh come on.. i see you guys flirting, it's cute. like that one time in class with the book." olivia giggled with her still slurring voice from the alcohol.

"what?! that was one time and the book thing was us picking up a book that i dropped, that's nothing. he's a creep and stare—

"ooh! who?" jillian and lilia asked while finn had a smirk behind them, sofia gulped and motioned for jillian and lilia to help her with olivia.

"uhm, we'll help olivia but you should go talk with your boyfriend." lilia said sarcastically woth a smirk before a loads of laughter escaped lilia's and jillian's mouth.

sofia gave them a glare before helping with olivia, the three took olivia to her room and changed her into some sweats and a giant t-shirt.

they all sighed in frustration as they watched their sleepy and drunk friend. "uhm.. i'll go clean up and kick everyone out." sofia said.

"uhm.. everyone left when you guys were changing her," finn announced, "wait wjat and why?" lillia asked, "they said the birthday girl is gone and the party got boring after she left." finn explained to the three actual sober people.

"oh, i'll go clean up then," sofia said while walking out, she walked into the kitchen and picked up any cups or paper plates on the couches and floors.

she threw any beer bottles into the recycling bin, along with the other trash in the trash can. she saw a set of feet in front of her, she looked up and saw finn.

"i can help." finn offered, "no, it's alright. thanks though." sofia thanked him before walking away, she was stopped by his touch on her arm.

"uhm.. what?" sofia asked, confused. "why won't you let me help?" finn asked, also confused.

"because i've pretty much done all of it and i like to be independent instead of needing help from a creep."

"creep? what the hell do you mean creep?!" finn questioned, "don't play stupid, finn! i see you staring and watching my every movements." she replied with annoyance clearly showing.

finn stayed quiet while trying to think of something to say, "anyway, i think you should go, the party is over and my now sober friend is sick in her bed so night finn. thanks for
your help with olivia." she thanked him and sighed.

"bye," finn said while standing outside, still by the doorway. she closed the door as she watched his brown eyes turn away.

she retrieved back to her sick friends room, "alright i cleaned up and i'm going to take a
shower since i smell like puke," sofia giggled.

***

A FEW DAYS LATER

it was now wednesday, and sofia was currently in the library moving her fingers on the keyboard while stressing over an upcoming project.

"shit," she cursed when she realized she forgot her backpack in her last class, it was currently free period and she did not want to go into the classroom with her least favorite teacher.

she looked around and seen a few kids near her seat and a few far from her. she thought how to get someone to get her bag or bribe them in some sort of way.

she was cut off from her thoughts when someone cleared their throat behind her. she slowly turned to see finn, her widened eyes dropped and rolled instead from annoyance to see someone she didn't want to see.

she sighed before starting to speak, "what do you want finn?" she asked, "hmm.. well someone happened to forget something, huh?" he questioned, "uhm.." she stuttered.

he then raised her bag and smile came on her face from relief that she didn't need to retrieve the bag from mr. bookmans class.

"hey! i got a smile out of you." finn exclaimed with excitement. "uhm, thank you." she thanked the excited boy now in front of her.

"mhm, your welcome. now.. i should ask, why is this pretty girl named sofia look so stressed?" he questioned with a smirk, a wave of pink ran over her cheeks as she was excited from the compliment.

she didn't understand what was happening to her, she was so lovey-dovey, she never really was. "just stressed for a project." she replied calmly.

"hmm," he hummed in response, "how about this, since i retrieved your bag from the class you hate most, i get to take you out to erase that beautiful mind from the stress." he finished.

"how did you— she was about to ask how he knew that was her least favorite class but her interrupted her, "i have my ways." finn said, finn didn't even know where the confidence in him came from but he knew he was happy to be confident in front of the girl he liked.

"uh, fine." she finally agreed with a sigh, finn smiled even more, "alright i should get to class, bye." sofia said before grabbing her things and walking out of the library.

***

{ lucy's area ! }
lucy here back from the dead,
i've been across the country for a week
and i was supposed
to go hone tonight
[saturday night] but i'm stuck in
an airport.

i apologize for the absence and that
the story seems to going fast but i'm
trying my best to write.

🦕💭
-lucy lu <3