party

SHE STARED IN THE MIRROR WHILE STARING AT HER OUTFIT, "ugh! this is so hard!" she yelled while staring at the mismatched outfit.

"what is with all this racket?" her mother exclaimed while walking in the room. "sorry.." sofia apologized for looking back in her closet.

"what's going on?" her mother asked, the room was silent until sofia spoke, "you know that party i'm going to? well i can't find an outfit and i feel weird wearing dresses, i only allow skirts.."

"i have some skirts!" her mother smiled, sofia's eyes widened as she smiled with her mother, "come on." her mother directed her to her mothers closet.

***

sofia wore a black skirt and a sweater with converse, she sighed before grabbing her phone, sleeping bag and house keys.

"bye mom!" sofia yelled from the front door, turns out her mother was asleep and not able to comprehend any sentences.

she sighed once again before writing a note before heading to olivia's house. sofia saw the Uber that she had gotten for her drive to olivia's party.

***

as sofia got out of the car, she analyzed the setting of place, the smell of alcohol, the sound of yelling and loud music, and the look of many cars in the front of the house.

she thanked and quickly payed the driver before walking out, she knocked the door, the door quickly opened after a few seconds and it was olivia who was already drunk and cheering and smiling.

"oh hi sof!" olivia giggled while caressing sofia's cheek, sofia gulped at her actions and nervously laughed, "guess who's here...finn," olivia announced to sofia.

"F-FINN?!" sofia yelled, nervously. "mhm!" olivia hummed in response before letting sofia in the house, sofia looked around to make sure finn wasn't around to bother her.

olivia walked behind sofia and into the kitchen, "uhm.. where's the drinks.." sofia asked, "the cold bins..maybe i can go out to get myself some  other drink," olivia said drunkenly.

"uh definitely not. you look like you have had enough," sofia laughed her own sentence before walking away. she opened the sliding  door before stepping put and look at the two bins.

she opened one and saw beer, the other also had beer, she grabbed a beer can and popped it opened with her own hand. "very strong.. aren't you?" a voice said from behind her.

she jumped from the sudden voice and turned around slowly, she saw the creepy boy who stared at her all through 1st and 6th period.

"god you scared me, why do you go scaring people like that?" sofia said under her breath. "I don't usually scare pretty people but your the first so be honored." finn winked with the smirk.

"please, don't think I'm that dumb to not know you're a creep." sofia rolled her eyes before sipping the beer and walking back in the house before bumping into olivia.

"oh hi sofie, I feel- olivia was then interrupted by running to the tree and throwing up all the alcohol she just drank.

"shit." sofia said before her and finn ran over, "it's barely 10 pm." spfia whispered before picking up her sick friend, "here let me help," finn said before picking olivia up.

sofia guided olivia to the bathroom and sat her down on the cold floor. "what do we do?" finn asked, "nothing, I just need to clean her up and then put her in bed.

"uhm.. okay," he responded before watching sofia clean olivia's mouth and wipe off the makeup that was left on her face, sofia put olivia's hair back before telling oliviw to wash her face.

finn smiled at sofia's actions, his thoughts were interrupted by sofia, "hey finn, is it alright if you call lillia and Jillian over so they can help me.. you know change her?"

"change her?" finn asked confused, "yeah.. we've had change her many times due to her alcohol poisonings and we've known each other for 8 years." sofia responded.

***

{ lucy's area ! }
hellooooo, thanks for reading and all the supportttt.
<3