beautiful lady

SOFIA GOT INTO THE SHOWER ON THE SATURDAY MORNING, today was the dance. she normally wouldn't have gone and would still be sleeping right now, her only excuse was that finn asked her out.

***

she combed through her wet hair and watched as the water was still dripping on the floor from her hair. she bent down and opened the white cabinet and grabbed a blowdryer and curling iron.

she plugged the blowdryer and blew her wet hair, it was only a couple minutes before she had dry hair.

she sighed and calmed her excited self down to curl her hair, she played some music before twisting the curling iron that creates beautiful curls.

***

sofia was now finishing her look by putting on her heels that she practiced walking in days before. sofia walked to the full sized mirror and smiled before moving her hair out of her face.

"you look so beautiful," a voice said out of nowhere, causing sofia to turn and finding her mom, almost in tears.

"thank you, mom." sofia said giggling a bit, her mother walked towards her and hugged her before sniffling and laughing a bit.

***

sofia grabbed her white coat and purse before walking towards lilia's car, "get in loser! we're taking you to the dance!" lilia yelled smiling, sofia laughed and quickly got in and complimented the girls outfits.

"sofia, you look so pretty!" lucia beamed before hugging her. "you do too!" sofia responded. "are you ready?" jillian asked while turning around while in the passengers seat.

"oh definitely, but i'm very nervous." sofia exclaimed, "why?" olivia asked, "uhm.. i sort of.. l..like him.." sofia whispered, still causing the girls to scream loudly before pulling over.

"shh!! why are we pulling over?" sofia shushed them before asking. "oh my god! my best friend has a crush for the first time!" olivia screeched.

olivia giggled at their madness and playfully rolled her eyes, "sorry, i needed to contain these exciting bews before driving." lilia excused herself, causing everyone to laugh.

***

the group arrived at the dance and all walked towards the gymnasium, sofia's nerves were starting to give her butterflies.

the group walked into the gym and looked around to see fairy lights and the sign, a table full of drinks and food.

sofia walked and looked around for finn,
finally she found him laughing with a few friends.

she walked towards him and tapped his shoulder, he turned around and his face brightened with excitement as he looked at her beauty.

"you look beautiful," finn breathed out, "thank you but i feel weird and way out of my comfort zone," sofia laughed nervously.

the two walked to the dance floor, "may i wrap my arms around your waist?" the sweet boy asked, sofia nodding back in response while wrapping her arms around his neck and staring into his brown eyes.

"no but, you really look beautiful," finn admitted with the pink shade crawling onto his cheeks. she blushed and looked into his eyes.

PLAY THE SONG !

the two leaned closer as the seconds passed, they stared and smiled while slowly moving their hips to the rhythm of the slow song.

the leaned even closer, the slowness was killing her due to her heart beating fast, he leaned closer even slower, she smirked before placing her lips onto his and feeling their own smiles in the kiss.

smiling at the feeling of sparks, the sound of fireworks going off, the hearts of their own beating fast from the beautiful feeling.

they finally let go and giggled like little kids as they both blushed in the feeling each others touch.

***

she was finally his girlfriend, and he was her boyfriend, it was the end of the beautiful winter night and the two were walking through the cold streets as they held hands.

"you know, although you were a staring creep, you've grown on me." sofia admitted, making finn laugh.

the two were happy and excited of the new feeling of being with someone, the boy stared at the smiling girl, enjoying the view of his new girlfriend.

she felt his gaze on her and smirked before saying, "wolfhard, quit staring you creep." she smirked and look towards his face.

"alright, no more staring," he smiled while wrapping his arm around her shoulders and pulling her closer.

{ lucy's area ! }
wow, i finally
got the courage to write
a kissing scene! 😳

the ending is coming soon 😭
i'm excited and sad
that i was able
to finish a book but sad because
this was fun to write.

:)
🦕💭
-lucy