hi. i'm finn.

SIGHS ESCAPED HER MOUTH AS SHE WALKED INTO THE CLASSROOM, she looked to see her best friend, olivia already there sitting.

"sofie!" olivia yelled as her face brightened when she saw her stubborn best friend walk in the room.

the truth is, sofia's father passed away when she was 6. he called her 'sofie, my love,' and would stare at her because he thought she was so pretty and looked like her mom when they started dating.

her mom loved there friendship and when she tried to get pregnant again, she had a miscarriage and stopped trying.

of course it had affects on sofia, but her mother ignored those feelings and forced her father to get groceries, and when he did he died in a car crash.

everything went so fast for the younger girl, she couldn't understand why this had happened at such s young age.

at only 13 years old, she was diagnosed with anxiety and depression, the medication helped to a point and then it just made her numb, not being able to scream or cry, she only sat there.

it was like a cycle for her, she woke up, got dressed, and went to school, came home, ate and went to sleep.

nothing was the same and she tried to carry on with her life as things happened and people left.

***

"hi liv," sofia said in a calm voice. "hi! okay so i was wondering if you are able to come to my birthday on friday." olivia explained.

"uhm, yeah i am.." she said, it's not like anything is changing, she said to herself in her head.

"great! if you want to escape your home for a bit then you can spend the night!" olivia said with a sweet smile, olivia had always been sweet and thoughtful.

olivia knew sofia's situations and never wanted to force her to do anything. "oh okay." sofia said while sitting at her desk with an seat still empty.

johnny rose sits next to her, but he isn't always in class due to ditching or going on another vacation. johnny was pretty wealthy and could afford to travel to many places.

***

"alright class! good morning! today we will be discussing our new project that will be with one or more partners and i—

"hello students! today we have a new student.." the principal interrupted the discussion, the principal had a boy with curly black hair and freckles scattered his face.

sofia looked up and saw the boy but shook it off quickly. the two made eye contact, but she quickly broke after a few seconds.

she looked back at her notes and continued writing the project materials that they needed. "hi..i'm finn.. finn wolfhard." the boy said nervously with a big smile.

"hello finn, please sit next to olivia," the teacher welcomed. the boy nodded and sat next the olivia.

he still kept his eyes on the girl, sofia, smiling softly before getting interrupted by olivia.

"hi! i'm olivia, liv for short." olivia introduced herself, "yeah.. i'm finn...uhm, who's that?" finn whispered while pointing in sofia's direction.

"oh! uhm, that's my friend sofia. she's a very antisocial person so i don't recommend trying to talk to her." olivia mentioned.

***

{ lucy's area ! }
hiii! i went to the funeral and
tomorrow i got back
to school.

i'm really enjoying
writing these, the aesthetics are just *chefs kiss*
🦕💭