new friend, huh?

after school, sofia walked with lucia and they continued talking, they had already exchanged numbers and had things in common.

"and uhm..oh my mom's here.." lucia said, "oh okay, talk later! bye!" sofia waved goodbye and sat on a bench while looking through her phone.

she heard a few footsteps approaching her, looking up and seeing her friends, "oh hi." sofia said smiling, "new friend, huh?" olivia asked, "uhm.. yeah," sofia sort of whispered, as a wave of embarrassment ran over her.

"you know i get you get annoyed but you don't need to make more friends all of a sudden." lilia said with annoyance, sofia looked up to the three and seen jillian looking down with sadness written over her face while the other two were angry and annoyed for no apparent reason.

"i-i'm sorry! i just needed to sit somewhere else and... and i didn't mean to get so annoyed but i just— i just felt the need to." she finished, her two friends scoffed and walked off.

jillian looked up and bit her lip, "just give them a few days, you know how they get when they see you getting so reckless." jillian smiled a bit and continued, "you know, they do care..they just get scared you'll get hurt again and heartbroken from any type of friendship."

"as do i, i just try to let you run free but give you a heads up, i'm still here so call me," jillian smiled while hugging her friend and walking off.

sofia sat back down and covered her face with annoyance, "oh god," she whispered to herself, "hey sofie! you alright?" finn popped out of nowhere.

"i'm fine, finn." sofia said while uncovering her face, "good. uhm.. is everything okay with olivia and lilia, they seemed mad in 5th and 6th period." finn questioned.

"uh.. yeah, i pissed them off but it's fine." sofia said with a smile while standing up, "okay, want me to walk you home?" finn asked in favor.

"sure!" sofia giggled softly, finn smiled and started walking with her, silence filled the air as they walked farther and farther from the school.

"hey, thank you for being nice but why are you so nice? i mean, how are you already so open and not worried with trust issues, it seems impossible to not be worried." sofia question, curiously.

"hm, i never really needed to worry about losing people, people come and go, as do objects. and i'm nice because i don't mind being nice to cool people like you, and your friends are nice and all but you.. you're special." finn responded.

"thank you," sofia thanked again, "no need to thank me, it's just the truth, and aren't you glad that the teacher wasn't here to give the project assignment?" finn asked.

"oh definitely!" sofia exclaimed, silence was still there and their own footsteps and breathing filled their own ears.

***

finn had walked the blue eyed girl to her apartment door, worried she'd be kidnapped by the time she'd reach the door.

"see? i wasn't kidnapped!" finn rolled his eyes playfully, "well you could've been! if this cool curly haired boy wasn't here then you'd be dead meat." finn retorted jokingly.

"alright, thank you finn, i should go inside now. i'll see you tomorrow, mr. 'cool curly haired boy'." sofia put quotations at the end of the sentence while laughing.

she smiled with her cute dimples indented in her rosy cheeks, "bye beautiful," finn said while returning the smile and making her blush before walking away.

***

{ lucy's area ! }
yep! this was made under 30 minutes!
3 chapters in one day. 😱

socials:
tiktok: lucysarea
snapchat:lucyyy.renee

contact me if you need to talk!
<3

🦕💭
-lucy :)