antisocial bitch.

FIRST PERIOD PASSED.. TURNS OUT FINN WAS A STARING FREAK AS SOFIA SAID, she hated when people stared at her, it reminded her of her dad.

she zoned off in math class, thinking about when she got the news of her dad's passing, she was in first grade, trying to find friends.

she sat alone in the back of the classroom, hearing her name being called by the school administrator, "ms. sofia!" the administrator called.

she placed her pencil down and slowly walked over, the administrator took her out of the classroom and frowned.

"i'm so sorry sofia, but your father died in a car crash just today.." the shocking news caught her by surprise, she couldn't move or speak, the only thing that changed on her face was her widened eyes.

***

sofia was still in her zoned out moments, hearing her name being called but was muffled for her hearing.

"sofia! answer my question please!" the teacher scolded her, she jumped out of her daze with widened eyes, "w-what?" she asked.

"what is the square root?" the teacher asked, "i- i- uhh... i'm not sure..." she quietly whispered at the end, "then please pay attention ms. castro."

sofia looked down with widened eyes as the class giggled at the stupid actions. she quietly scolded herself and tried to stay calm.

***

"oh, sofie, it's not that big of a deal!" olivia scolded her friend while eating a french fry that was dipped in ketchup.

"yeah it is! getting called on and not knowing the answer and just sitting there is just embarrassing!" sofia exclaimed.

"alright listen, liv. i hate school and when i get embarrassed as something i hate.. it just makes me wanna hate it more so i may drop out!" sofia giggled at her own sentence.

olivia smiled at sofia's giggles, it would be every once in a while that you could hear sofia giggle. and when olivia did, she couldn't help but smile.

***

INSTAGRAM !

@livvv._: sour sweet candy 🍬
📸: @sofiaaa

comments:

@liliabuckingham: AHHH PRETTY!
@luciabarrymore: GORG! <3
@wyattolefff..: sour and sweet candy are the best to be completely honest..
@finnwolfhard: hi!
-@livvv._: hi finn!
@sofiaaa: wow! you actually gave picture credits, a miracle! 😮

***

sofia scrolled through pictures on her phone, some she forgot to delete and some she adored most.

she felt thr phone vibrate and the white banner show,

liliaaaa! texted the '4 losers' groupchat !

she sighed and pressed to see lilia asking how everyone's day was and when they'd hang out again.

MESSAGES !

4 losers!

LILIAAA!
hii!
how are you
guys doing?
we should hang
out sometime!!

SOFIA
hi guys..
i'm fine.
and sure,
but when??

OLIVIA THE OLIVE
yess! when should
we though?
we can hang out at my
birthday party..
i'm inviting a few people
from homeroom class.

JILL
HII!
also.. what's wrong
sofie? :(

SOFIA
nothing.

***

sofia sighed and turned off her phone while sitting on the couch and not knowing what to do or say.

she sat alone in the empty apartment while listening to the cars pass by in the busy road below.

she felt her phone buzz from the groupchat messages, she sighed and muted the messages before scrolling on instagram she saw a red 1 on her notifications and pressed.

she saw the number go up the 3 and looked as her eyes widened.

@FINNWOLFHARD HAS STARTED FOLLOWING YOU!

@FINNWOLFHARD LIKED ONE OF YOUR POSTS!

@FINNWOLFHARD COMMENTED ON YOUR POST: hi!

***
{ lucy's area ! }
helloooo! i got back from school
a bit ago and decided
to write.

hope you all enjoyed!
thanks for reading!

🦕💭