all done

triggers: eating disorders, EATING DISORDERS ARE BELOW THIS WARNING!

PROJECTS WERE DUE TODAY! SOFIA WAS HAVING A PANIC ATTACK IN THE BATHROOM, writing class started in 2 minutes.

she covered her mouth to stay quiet, and heard the door open and someone walk into the stall next to her.

she recognized the shoes to be lucia's but before she could say hi, she heard lucia attempt to throw up her food. lucia was kneeling down and crying while she tried.

sofia quickly stopped crying and walked to the stall and frowned, "lucia, stop please." sofia begged lucia, "no!" lucia said with tears.

sofia grabbed lucia's body, pulling her away from the stalls and sitting her down in a corner before putting both hands on her shoulders before looking her in the eyes.

"lucia, look at me." sofia said before lucia made eye contact with her, "listen, i'm not mad at you.. but you should never do that. your body is your temple and should be treated right."

"b-but i hate it!" lucia said with tears rolling down her rosy cheeks. sofia sighed and sat down with her. "listen, i get it. i've had insecurities and many body image issues."

"but, i just wish i had someone to talk about it with, and i didn't but that doesn't mean i'm not going to let the same happen to you. you're beautiful, you're a sweet and amazing person, lucia."

"i'm here and i'm not going anywhere, so please, please lucia, talk to me." sofia said with a smile and tears rolling down her cheeks and now rolling down her neck, sofia went in for a hug.

they hugged for a few minutes before getting to class and doing their needs. it was crazy that sofia had managed to calm someone down after having a panic attack.

***

it was time for finn and sofia to present, "..now finn and sofia next!" their teacher announced, finn grabbed the cardboard with three folds and pictures and paper on the cardboard.

"hello, i'm finn and this sofia. today we're presenting many ideas we have for society to become a better place and also the pros and cons of having only two people talk about society.." finn explained before going on.

***

and the two had managed to win first place, "oh my gosh!" sofia said jumping up and down in excitement, in response to the grade. "finn we did it!" sofia said giggling.

finn smiled and admired her excitement before cutting off her laugh by hugging her tightly. she gulped and looked around in shock that he actually hugged her.

"good job," he said with a soft raspy voice while still holding the small girl. "thank you, finn" sofia said.

"of course." he said, "now i should get to lunch, i'm starving." she laughed while getting out of his grasp and smiled to him.

she walked into the teenage crowd before finding her friend group, and yes, the group found out about lucia and were there the whole time for her.

***

"and we hugged." sofia explained, blushing a bit, she giggled in excitement before making eye contact with finn and smiling and him returning.

"ahh! cute! but gross." olivia said laughing, everyone laughed after and giggled the whole time of the lunch period.

***

{ lucy's area ! }
hi! i'm finishing more
chapters so sorry, but enjoy this
and the ending may be coming
soon and i have an idea on
what's happening so yep!

goodnight <3
-lucy