i'm really sorry!

SOFIA WALKED INTO 1ST PERIOD, WAITING FOR THE PROJECT INFORMATION, "alright! partners are.. adam and eva, celeste and olivia, jackson and.."the teacher continued until it was the last partners.

finn smiled, knowing his partner would be sofia, "finn and sofia!" the teacher finished, sofia looked at finn and smirked as he was already smiling, sofia looked next to finn and seen olivia with an annoyed look.

her smile disappeared as she looked away, she cleared her throat and looked back up to the teacher. "these projects will be due in 3 weeks so please be sure to quickly finish the project in order to get a grade."

***

sofia sat down with a lunch tray in her hands, waiting to talk to olivia and lilia, maybe even jillian but jillian was to sweet to actually be mad.

sofia looked up and seen olivia sit down in front of her, lilia and jillian followed her actions and looked to sofia.

"i'm really sorry!" sofia apologized, "listen, i know you guys are protective and are just looking out but it shouldn't make me feel in a gated place, unable to escape."

"i'm allowed to get hurt in relationships or make mistakes in the people i like but you and lilia don't need to be that protective. i like lucia, she's sweet and finn.. i'm starting to warm up to him but i'm allowed to get annoyed at something you guys talked about so i'm sorry for upsetting you guys."

silence was left in the group of people at the table, until olivia spoke up, "it's okay, and i'm sorry too, i shouldn't have been so protective, as for lilia.. i'm not sure her opinion but i get..i just would like to be there and i don't want you getting hurt."

***

school ended and sofia was supposed to go to finn's house for some project doing. she didn't mind.. she was sort of getting used to the curly haired boy, although she hated when he stared.

finn, on the other hand had always liked her, she was so beautiful in his eyes, she had body image issues and being with finn made her careless about her body.

no one really knew about the body issues besides her friends and her mom, it was a sob story for her so she barely talked about them.

***

she walked with her headphones in both ears and her long hair down, she only heard the busy road in the distance. she felt a presence by her, specifically behind her.

she slowly turned and saw finn with his curly hair and a giant smile form on his face. "oh hi finn." she said, "oh hello beautiful." finn said with a small smirk.

"alright, are we walking together?" she asked quickly, "yep! this is your first time going to my home so come on." finn said while starting walking and waiting for her to follow along.

she smiled and took on of her earpieces out and put one into finn's ear, causing them to walk closer so the wire wouldn't fall.

the music played in both of their ears while walking in the cold almost-fall air, it was starting to form into fall, the leaves were starting to change into red, yellow, and orange due to the change.

***

sofia was now in front of finns home, she looked at the two-storied home with two cars in the front and a porch with small stairs.

she followed finn into the cozy home before taking off her red coat, and some shoes of hers, she started looking around the doorway area to see pictures of finn and what looked like to be his older brother smiling.

another one was one of finn's pets, a few family photos and some of finn's parents. she smiled at the pictures of finn and his family.

she smiled before feeling a tap on her shoulder to see finn giggling a bit and started to talk, "let's go upstairs to start the project, yeah?" finn asked. a nod was shown in response from sofia.

she walked on the wood stairs and up to finn's room that had posters and a clean room which was odd, sofia's older brother always had a messy room, even with a girl over.

she smiled and saw finn had a computer and some headphones placed on the desk. she sat on finn's bed and stayed quiet while finn grabbed materials.

"okay so as partners we need to compromise and bring our ideas together so what do you think will help society, it could be physically, or even mentally.." finn started off.

***

it was about an hour later and the two were on a good start, finn was seated on the floor while sofia laid on her stomach with her feet in the air while on the bed.

she was starting the writing process while finn gave her the ideas they wrote out, they were interrupted by a man's voice coming closer and closer.

"finnnnnn!" the voice yelled, "mom wants to— oh hello!" the boy said, he looked very identical to finn but older, "who is this, finnie boy?" he asked.

"this is my writing partner for the project." finn introduced sofia, sofia looked to the boy and started, "um.. i'm sofia." sofia introduced herself.

"i'm nick, finn's older brother," nick said with a smile, "anyways, uhm..oh! finn, mom wants to know if your friend was staying for dinner." nick smirked when he said friend.

"uhm, it depends on her." nick and finn both looked to sofia, she quickly gulped and nodded a hesitant yes, "uh, sure." she agreed to the idea and smiled a bit.

"okay." nick said while walking out, sofia giggled a bit before looking to finn, "don't mind him, he's weird." finn giggled along.

***

{ lucy's area ! }
hii! i'm going to be
more active so thank you
for reading and for
all your support :))

please continue on with
the book!

🦕💭
-lucy!