fun

SOFIA FINALLY MET FINN'S PARENTS, she was frightened about the fact but it was nice.. they treated her nicely.

in fact, she was truly nervous about meeting his parents, even if they weren't dating. sofia walked along the halls and into the bathroom.

dinner was over and sofia helped mary clean up the kitchen, mary was so sweet. she made sofia comfortable and talked about finn's funny stories as a kid.

***

sofia walked out of the bathroom and found finn back in his room writing in a journal, she stuttered before speaking and finally spoke up.

"uh- uhm.. i think i should go home." she told finn, he looked up and smiled a bit before speaking, "okay, would you like for me to walk you home?" he asked softly.

"uh, yes! i- i'm mean sure!" she stuttered and giggled a bit, "okay, come on." finn said while watching her grab her bag and books before walking out of the room.

***

she placed on her red coat and her shoes before waiting for finn, "oh! you're leaving?" mary said while having her hair up in a bun and wiping her hands with a paper towel.

"yeah.. i should get home." sofia said while holding her arm and rubbing it, "alright, tale care, sweetie! come over any time you'd like." mary advised.

"i will, thank you for dinner." sofia said while walking out, finn smiled and followed her. the door closed shut before they walked on the sidewalk that was full of leaves.

"today was fun, don't you think?" finn asked, "yeah. it really was." sofia giggled,

***

~ a week later ~

finn and sofia had managed to befriend each other, the two spent a few days out of the week to continue working on their project.

lucia met sofia's friend group and found the group very sweet and welcoming. "alright so we need 3 more paragraphs and we can start the board!!" sofia said proudly.

finn giggled and nodded in response before getting out his journal. "uhm.. hey, what is that journal?" sofia asked, suspiciously.

"oh it's nothing." finn smiled before starting the paragraph ideas. finn had gotten the chance to visit sofia's home and saw her room filled with polaroids and paintings.

sofia's mother enjoyed finn's company and liked to have him over for dinner at times. "sofia! is finn staying over today?" her mother yelled from the kitchen.

sofia looked over to finn for a response and seen his head nod, "yeah!" sofia yelled back with a smile before continuing the work.

***

{ lucy's area ! }
hi hello!'
bad news :
i wrote a lot of chapters
and they were written terribly
and i needed major editing done
and plus i went out with my
cousin and mom today
so i barely had time to finish
chapters so i'm sorry and trying
to write more tomorrow.

c:

🦕💭
-lucy