a dance??

"COME ON! EVERY SCHOOL HOSTS A DANCE AND THIS ISN'T A ONCE IN A LIFE it TIME THING!" sofia yelled, "yes! but, that doesn't mean a special someone won't ask you out." lucia said smiling.

sofia playfully rolled her eyes before giggling and look to the rest of her friends, "uhm.. well what do you guys think?" sofia asked.

"you should go!" they all said in unison. "very creepy but who is going to ask me?" she asked, "uhm hello!! finn wolfhard." lucia said as if it was obvious.

sofia scoffed before continuing, "ha, like he's going to ask me." sofia said, "oh he is! and we're betting on it." jillian said with a smirk.

"we pay you 40 dollars if he doesn't and you pay us 10 dollars each if he does." lilia said, "fine. this will be held for only held for a week." sofia said while playfully rolling her eyes.

***

~ lucia ~

school had started a while ago, sofia was absent due to food poisoning. lucia waited outside of finn's classroom, waiting for the bell to ring.

she heard the bell ring and looked at the crowd leaving the room, she finally found finn and grabbed his shirt collar and pulling him to her.

"wow! uh hi!" finn said surprised, making thr girl giggle. "alright finn, sofia. are you taking her to the dance?" she asked.

"uhm, yeah.. i was planning to go to her house and ask her today." he said with a smile. "cute, and good because if not then she'd be devastated."

"and finn.. thank you for getting sofia out of her shell." lucia said before walking away, smiling away.

***

"sofia, wake up honey! you have a visitor." sofia's mother yelled from the other side of the door.

sofia sat up and waited for her door to open,
finally the door finally opened and she saw the tall curly haired boy.

she smiled instantly and her cheeks turning a pink color. "hi finn," she said in a tired raspy voice. "hi beautiful." he said.

"what's with the flowers and bag?" she asked, confused. "well if you must know," he muttered before clearing his throat and continuing.

"sofia castro, will you attend the winter dance with me?" he asked, handing her the flowers. her mouth was opened ajar before smiling so much that her cheeks hurt.

"yes! yes!" she beamed with excitement before jumping into his arms and giving him a warm hug. he smiled and held her gently.

"i brought you chocolates and some cookies," he laughed at his own actions and smiled lightly.

"thank you, finn." sofia thanked the boy, "your welcome, beautiful." he acknowledged her happiness and continued showing the sweet gifts.

***
{ lucy's area ! }
enjoy! only three more chapters
[cry]
anyways thank you for
reading and please
continue!
🦕💭
-lucy