shop til' you drop

THERE IS A SAYINGS,
"shop til' you drop," and her friends constantly used that term.

"why do we need to get dresses again," sofia
groaned, "uhm, isn't it obvious? to wear to the dance that you're going to with finn?! you still owe us all 10 dollars." lilia said.

"whatever," sofia murmured before looking towards some long dresses in the distance, the 5 girls walked throughout the store of the dress shop, looking for anything that they'd like.

***

finally, lilia and jillian got matching dresses and olivia and lucia got two sparkly dresses that were purple for olivia and pink for lucia.

sofia was currently biting her nails, anxiously picking through the dresses. she looked around and one dress caught her eyes.

she found a blue dress that reach the end of her knees, and ruffles on the bottom and the arms, she gasped and instantly grabbed the dress and ran to the fitting room.

she changed and covered her mouth in shock, she walked out the girls who were waiting for the dress reveal.

they all gasped and squealed in shock, sofia looked beautiful.. it really was the first time she went out of her comfort zone to wear a dress.

***

the girls had all purchased the dresses and went along the mall to different stores, "we should go heel shopping!" lucia beamed.

"ohh! yes!" lilia had agreed with the new idea, sofia was not used to heels or dresses, this was like a whole new world for her.

she gulped while walking in the giant shoe store and looked to see sneakers, heels, flats, sandals, etc.

the four girls led each other to the heel section; sofia following like a little puppy in a new home or area.

***

sofia looked through the different styled heels, she found a pair that matched her blue dress. once again, they all purchased the pairs of shoes and quickly left the mall before going out to eat.

***

{ lucy's area ! }
i'm vv sad :,(

the book is ending in two
more chapters
so be prepared! also, i have
two books planned that i will
reveal at the end.

thank you so so much for reading.

🦕💭
-lucy. :)