Bully (part 4)

It's almost early morning Mrunalini reached mahal, she hell tired. The whole day she was doing all chores for her sister welcome, then the delivery of baby rush, going for medicines hunt. Encounter with arrogant Jai, disappointed with his identity made Mrunalini worn out its physically and mentally draining her out

When she is about to enter her wing, Nischala came "how dare you to spend a night outside with some men and come back? What do you think? is this a royal house or some kota?" she gripped her hair and dragged her out

"Didisa! Stop it, I took father permission and I was at Radha house so, please stop it" Mrunalini is wrangling with pain
"How dare you back talk now after doing such vulgar things?" Nischala slapped twice
"Bring my stick" she shouted
"What are you doing? And why are you doing this? I just helped a lady with her delivery what is wrong with this?"
"Come on make her bend" she shouted two girls came forward and started to bend her with force
"Beat her hundred on her back" she ordered her Sakhi
"No stop it didisa this is not correct I didn't do anything wrong" she is trying her best to stop Nischala
"If you take your punishment without any fuss it's hundreds if not you will get more hundred" she warned
"Didisa I respect you doesn't mean I accept everything I never did anything wrong so I can't accept this punishment" Murnalini with one go made all the girls fell beneath her and she said straight, "anyone dares to hold me again they will see my real fighting skill so better be away" she warned everyone

"How dare you revolt against me you low-class street dog" she took the stick. Started beating, her for half an hour

When Nischala felt tired she gave five dangerous smacks on her back and left

Along with her, all her servants walked away, she dragged her body to her room, she missed Radha her Sakhi and her friend if she is here, she would have helped her to take a bath.

She with great difficulty and pains removed her dress and dipped herself in cold water, she has her bath area which has a naturally hot and cold water swimming area

After soaking for one hour she felt relaxed and her body felt numb and she is drowsy too, she got up wrapped smooth white sift cotton cloth to her body and hair, she walked to her bed and slept like a log

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Jail Singh is sitting alone in his study, he is reading some important documents, his palm is in pain, he got smile instantly,
"She still the same, she still stands for people who are in pain and suffering, how beautiful she has grown up, how can she be so sensitive in this cruel world? Why didn't you change Mini? This world doesn't want people like us they want cruelty, you will suffer, waise!! How did you recognise it's me? Did you feel the same as me when you are near to me? I hope you didn't forget our promise? I hope you didn't let me down, I hope we fulfil our promises and vows, "

"Life is not that easy my Ranisa! I know you are not leading an easy life, I know your difficulties, I know your hell, just wait for a few more months, once you are in my arms I will be at peace, we will be at peace hope everything is as planned"

He touched his lips, "how beautiful that moment turned, I was waiting for that for ages finally I got it how meaningful it is, I hope I get more"

Suddenly there is a knock on his study room door "Maharaj Ji! Pratap Ji came"
"Send him in" Jai came forward
"Khakusa! How are you? Is everything ok? How come you came to visit me?" he asked with worry

"Maharaj! I am ok I just want to see you, it's been a long I didn't visit you and mostly I am worried about you after you killed that Minister, it's been havoc in the kingdom everywhere his search is going on, no one knows about his whereabouts"
"I dig him in deep forest so there is no chance to find him don't worry it's the best time to spread about his deads I sent a person to give information about him, so don't worry soon he will be declared as gaddar, no one will care about his death or he being alive so don't worry Khakusa"
"What about your alliances? Did they all send you letters of acceptance?"
"Yes, except one"
"Who?"
"Raja Vikram Singh"
"What are you planning?"
"Nothing, I will wait for some more time"
"If not?"
"I will go for a marriage proposal"
Pratap Singh Rathode shocked "are you serious?"
"Yes I will go with the marriage proposal I am not going to be younger, I have to marry anyways"
"There are so many people ready to give their daughters why Vikram Singh?"
"His daughters are gems, one I want to, one I have to"
"Are planning to marry both girls? Why?"
You know it khakhasa"
Pratap signed heavily "how is your mother?"
"She is good"
"I know you take good care of her so when is your other plan?"
"You first relax khakhasa! Have some snacks and relax, we are planning everything so don't worry and don't stress yourself I know how in tension you are but believe me, we are at a good pace within no time we will reach our goal, how is Rajaji?"
"He is not in the kingdom as always roaming , he is not well nowadays, he roams all around Bhiravi ranisa tomb, he is meeting with some santh, he is performing some rituals all the time"
"That doesn't make any difference," Jai said with venom
"He loved her sincerely Jai"
"That is why he left her in the hands of that Dayan"
"He didn't know, your mother never let him know about that lady"
"He is king he should know, he should notice the pain in her eyes"
"What will you do if the same happens with you in future? What will you do?"
"I will never let my haram suffer, and my children will never suffer"
"Leave it, Maharaj you be safe that's all which I always want"
"This life is yours khakhasa! I will not waste it, on that day if you didn't save my life and sent me to the mountains to get trained, I would have died by now as my mother, it is Masaheb and you which made this Jai from Rudra I will always be safe"
"Bhabhisa, lost her only son and her husband on the same day because of Parvati ranisa it was God grace you survived and she accepted you as her son, this kingdom and here people made you their king easily and it's your hard work which made it till here I am happy for that Maharaj"
"When I fulfilling your wish and become emperor of Jodhpur on that day I will be happy, how about Shourya? How is he?"
"He is always busy with his ladies, and his gambling nowadays he is gambling on girls too, he made a lady abort at eight-months she died, her family is in disaster, people are revolting slowly on him"

"He is bastard as always and will be always, I will let that family come to our country, about him, he is on our target board already he can't miss it"
"How is that girl doing khakhasa? He didn't give her any tough time na?"
"No, she is smart nowadays she is his favourite one"
"Good! You meet Masaheb and we will have lunch together"
"What happened to your hand?" Pratap asked with worry
"A very smart and sweet gesture of someone who showed humanity don't worry it's a small scratch that it" Jai smiled