Proposal

Returning to Mahal Jai walked straight to his wing and asked men to arrange a bath, "wash me off, I want you to rub harshly and remove everything from my body" he ordered after an hour of washing and cleaning he took bath and came to meet his mother

"Masaheb pranam"
"Come sit! How are you? For two days you were so disturbed are you ok now?"
"No, my Ranisa got injured she is unconscious that evil lady hit her with stone I am so disappointed with me, she is also disappointed in me I want to kill everyone and everything living all this happened because of the foolishness I hate myself"
"What you want to do now?"
Marry my Ranisa"
"What about Nischala?"
"She will be my concubine as always planned"
"What will be the reason you want to give?"
"She is not a virgin" sulochana hissed in pain and harsh word
Jai fist is hard, "we will do as we planned"
"It hurts Jai, even she is the reason for the destruction it hurts"
"I don't regret Masheb she is pure evil she should know being concubine is not something to be hated, rather treating them different, I will show how she treated all of us, how evil she is with all of us, she is the reason for my mother death just because I am the son of a concubine, you lost your Jai and bhabasa now my Ranisa is on the bed with an injury for that this only way I have, if not she will be queen and kill more people and more children this only right thing," he said with tears his eyes filled with memories of his mother.

"I know so when should we plan? Shall I call panditji now?"
"Yes, Masaheb!"
And it is called, he checked both Mrunalini and Jai kundali he frowned then frowned a little again checked "Hukum! On the third day from today, you send a marriage proposal to the king, exactly ten days from today you both can marry, but you both have some ghrahan, you will bring some one too along with Ranisa she is bad to you both, but she will leave you both after six months from now, you will have seven children, six sons and one daughter, Ranisa will be the strong queen of this era she will be your strength all time, she protects you from death twice she will make our kingdom heaven she will be written in history, because of her you will be known that lucky she is, you will conquer your enemy soon, she will be your lucky charm"

"She is always," Both son and mother said

"Bhadhai ho Maharaj" pandit said happily
"Gratitude, please arrange everything and you will make the marriage proposal letter to Raja Vikram Singh, and ask for Ranisa hand for me but you will say your daughter, you will not take any name"
"Maharaj but he have two girl children according to my knowledge"
"Yes, the one with evil intention is elder one queen daughter which I want to make concubine not my wife so be careful and talk tacktikly as if everything is for her, on last moment we will force them to make our Ranisa marry me"
"Will our Ranisa accepts this?" he asked with doubt
"That is why all these tricks she loves and protects her sister madly I want to break that protection use her protection so that will be my work, you just make full preparations, marriage should be done with all rituals and customs, it should be grander then anyone imagines after that welcoming of our Ranisa to Mahal should be spectaculous, Masaheb I beg you to join my marriage and you won't say no,"
"That is not ritual Jai"
"I know but I want to marry once and that too with you by my side"
"Ok I will try," she said not to disappoint him, in royal families mothers only welcome bride, they don't attend marriage

Here at Malwa, Mrunalini woke up, she is weak, her father came forward "you scared me a lot mini how did you not step back?"
"She was sudden and I didn't expect her to be that cruel"
"What is the matter you tell me, I don't want to listen to them so tell me what happened"
"Bhabasa! You should make my marriage soon"
"Mini!" he felt as if someone poured water on his face, he knows how she feels about marriage, then why she wants it all of sudden? Are this daughter and mother that cruel? That is why she wants to run away from all this? He is now worried more
"You take a rest first I will search for the best one for you don't worry, you have some food medicines and rest Natraj is hell worried I will send him now" he with sad stabbed heart came out.