Injured

Jai took Mrinalini to her bedroom, he made her sit on his lap "Maharanisa! I will just go and come quickly don't worry and I will be safe and win the war for sure so be a good girl and wait for me"
"I know you will win for sure I am not worried for that, I am worried of you, how you neglect yourself, I heard you never enjoy with any lady at war, why so? You need distraction and relaxation war makes you depressed and moody "

Jai smirked "who on the earth questions her husband as such? Why you don't be possessive about me anytime?"
"Why to be possessive?"
"What if I am attracted to someone and leave you totally one day?"
"I will be happy for you"
Jai got angry "won't you miss our love? Won't you miss me?"
She hugged him tight "I will die than missing you and crying, I gone through that once I can't go through it again so I will die"
Jai held her hair in his fist made her look at him "I will burn whole world Mini if that day comes"
"How I lived all these years without you only I know it, I can never ever go through it again Rudra I will die did you listen I will die" she sobbed her pain which she buried all those years were still painful
He hugged her tight
"I will never do that again Maharanisa never"
She kissed his chest multiple time while sniffing
He cupped her face and kissed her passionately. Jai made passionate love to her.

Next day morning, all soldiers started their journey, Jai came to sabha and made arrangements, he took leave from his Masa and then came to Mrinalini hugged her tight, kissed her passionately "I will return soon, be careful keep my Maharanisa safe and healthy, I want her strong when I come back"
She smiled "I will take care of praja, kingdom, Masa, Nischala and mostly your Maharanisa too so don't worry about us, whenever I pin a pearl on letter think it as danger"
"Ok when I pin pearl you will take everything and everyone to safe house. Along with money and jewellery, make praja go to forest in dark"
"Ok"
"May god give you strength and power to win" she prayed he with smile came out to main entrance
Nischala came with arthi, Mrinalini too held it both did arthi to Jai, after taking blessing from Masa he climbed his horse.

Mrinalini came forward addresses her army to work hard and be strengthened and skill full in war, she even made them realise how valuable their life is for nation, she ordered them to come home safe. They all with josh and smiles left with Jai guiding them.

Jai reached war place after two days along with his army. War started.

Here at Jodhpur, Shaurya is still unconscious, Parvati is frustrated, she at any cost want her son to wake up, Sindhubhirav is now ruling his country, he had enough with his wife and son, so he started making things perfect for praja.

Mrinalini is taking care of kingdom very well, she started her Sabha. Here in Jodhpur, Sindhubhirav is taking care of kingdom himself so Parvathi is furious. All her men are going on missing or been dead and king is not even caring, her son is still unconscious she is in frustration.

After ten days of war, Rudra won the war, he sent this good news to his Ranisa along with kingdom. Everyone are excited and happy. They were returning suddenly, an arrow hit Rudra out of nowhere, he collapsed.

Rudra is been taken to near by village for treatment. It's deadly poison, he started turning blue. Mrinalini is been informed. She without wasting time left to meet her. She informed her mother about this and requested her to take care of kingdom
"Maharanisa be careful and never let anyone come near him remember he is mine, my son so I am warning you bring him back safely"
"Don't worry Masa I will never let anything happen to him I already gone through this so it won't happen again" she left in commoner dress along with Radha and some vydya and with medicines.

When Mrinalini reached village, it's almost night, she came to Rudra and found him almost turned to blue. He is unconscious
"Vydhyaji how is he now?"
"No hopes Maharanisa" he said with bowed head with a shame
"Bring salt water and some hot knife" she ordered
"Cut the place where he is been hurt, take all the poisoned blood out, I bought these leaves paste them and apply them, I will make him drink salt water he will vomit too so poison might be lessened. Bring some neem leaves too" she ordered

Rudra roared in pain, his back is been ripped opened, all the poison is been collected, when Mrinalini made him drink salt water he vomited a lot, she applied medical leaves and gave him to drink neem water, he vomited again, she cleaned him and made him sleep

"Go to forest and bring these leaves, Radha will help you, bring them by morning, one more thing don't you dare to spell about kings situation I will behead you go now" she ordered a sainik, they greeted and left.

Mrinalini didn't sleep nor let all her helpers sleep she whole night started to apply some or the other medicine to make Rudra better. She is worried like hell but she didn't give up.

By morning Radha came with medicines, Mrinalini took relief and started to make medicine and made Rudra drink it, within no time he started cough and vomit, when his vomit turned to normal plain she cried in happiness, she then applied some medicines on wounds, she wrote letter and sent to mother informing he is out of danger but may be he takes time to recover.

Mrinalini took bath, she made Rudra too get bath, then she fed him some lite food and juices. Till night his body started turn to good colour Mrinalini felt happy.