Pain everywhere

Jai when came back he got a grand welcome, his mother welcomed him with warm and proud smile.
He took blessing from her,
"May lord shiva bless you with more success and reach your goal soon, he even bless you with love and care" she blessed him
"Did you get any injury? Did you get hurt anywhere? Are you healthy?"
"Masa! Don't worry I am so good and healthy I took five days full rest before coming here so you relax how we're you? Did you take care of yourself? Did you stressed yourself?"
"Why stress when I know my son will sure win this war, and I enjoyed being in charge of the nation for all these days and I even planned to make some arrangements for you, I want you to get married and have so many grandkids for me"
He blushed he got a glimpse of him kissing Ranisa
"Wait for a few more months that's all Masaheb once I complete a little task I will bring my wife and a concubine at a time so don't worry for now"
"Why wait? At least bring some concubine haram is so empty being alone is very boring you too need some relaxation someone to share your thoughts and worries"
"She will come first then others, not the other way, my Ranisa will be the first one to enter My life and Mahal just a few months Masaheb please and I promise once I bring her home then you both decide how many grandkids you want"
"Shameless!!! Did she agree?"
"Don't joke Masaheb she aur agrees? Is it possible? We should plan the plot and drag her to this Mahal if not she won't even think about me, your son is never a lucky one Masaheb"
She got tears "you are always lucky, if not you won't have survived such brutal death, found me and found her so never say that bring her fast"
"First Shourya issue then marriage I heard he is ready to gamble nowadays"
"I got information that queen is trying to know about us"
"That is very good final she got eyes on us"
"Finally" she exclaimed
"Are you prepared? Are we prepared? Is necessary? Can't we just forget to be happy with everything we have?"
"Did you forget bhabasa? Did you forget your son? Did you forget your agony? Your life a few years back? I didn't forget Masheb I can never, my mother death, my this scar, your deadly face-first visited you, your agony your nightmares nothing Masa never, she took away my Ranisa too" he said in boiling anger
"I can't lose you, son, now you are alone left for me I can't once again feel the same pain"
"I  will not don't worry I will bring her to your feet don't worry"
"Why Nischala? At least leave her away?"
"Masaheb! Did you see my Ranisa ever? You should see, being Rajkumari she has single dasi she cleans her room herself does every work in mahal as servants, she is treated as a worker, gets punishment for everything which she never committed called by names, not given proper food, today you know Masa, she was taking nap at the pond with palm burnt, dust-covered dress, empty stomach, crying in sleep with body pain, I felt like burning everyone and everything in this world seeing her such and this is due to that Dayan and her disgust towards concubines I should make her one treat same to make her shed blood tears in every bite she chews with, every word she said to my Ranisa, everything with an interest rate of hundred I will return for that I ready to lose myself, lose my Ranisa right for once even I am ready to give pain to my Ranisa, her love for a sister makes me so weak still I will let her endure this one time to show this Satan her hell. That much I hate her when I can defeat a king just for thinking to ask her hand, think Masa how will I treat that lady for making my Ranisa suffer, she is queen, my queen, my life, my soul. Just a few months let her live her life Masaheb"

She rubbed his back "you need to relax a bit, love a bit, enjoy a bit, till now you didn't go to any nagarpalika, you didn't get any lady for yourself by your age everyone will have life to fullest, your bhabasa used to have three ladies before me, after me, he didn't have one that is different.

"I have to give my Ranisa a pain, which disgusts me more, I can't do anything more than this Masaheb,  kshama"
"Your wish Ranasa"
"You can call me Jai Masaheb"
"I know Jai" she smiled

Here at mountains near Ganga bank, Sindhubhirav is with his close friend cum his guard Vardhan,

"Ranasa Ratangarh is defeated by Jai Singh Rathod," he said
"Good people will be happy that greedy God uses to make people pay unnecessary taxes good but is this Jai Singh a good man?"
"Bhundi King Chandra shaker Singh Rathode only son, her mother bought up him all alone and made him king at the age ten, now his grown-up man, he is very famous among youth, it is said people in his nation die for him, each boy and girl in his country has to learn fighting, he even made seven small kingdoms into his, now Ratangarh a large one I suggest you should think, they were our alliance "
"Yes, but what is the use to make a fuss now? Look at us once I die Shourya will make this nation shatter in a fraction of a second, if Rudra is here then it would have been different, I think it's good that young man takes good care of people, leave it"
"Ranasa! It's been almost 10 years we should stop and accept the truth"
"That I lost my son and when I die I should face his mother with shame and guilt like a useless man which I am" king completed
"You have hukum now, you should care her love her"
"Stop it" he shouted "I only loved Bhairavi and will only her, I gave care and respect to Parvati that doesn't mean I will love someone else never so don't you dare say such thing again"
"Kshama Ranasa"
"Bring me some fruits"
"Ranasa you should eat food for twelve years you are only eating fruits and milk please for my sake eat some food"
"If I find my Rudra I will eat food Vardhan," the king said
"Today I am missing him a lot, now he might be young and handsome like me, he might be hating me for not protecting him"
"He will never Ranasa"
"You don't know him, for sure he will hate me "

At jodhpur, Queen is with Nischala
"Rajkumari! How are feeling are comfortable here? Is Shourya taking care of you?"
"I am good Ranisa! Yes he is taking care of me"
"I heard, you got into bandits when you are returning from training"
"Yes, Ranisa! I thought I was finished, but Maharaj Jai Singh Rathod saved me and sent me back with his soldiers and a new palanquin, he was generous and very courageous he is the king of Bundhi near the country of ours late king Chandrashaker Singh Rathod, son"
"So you know him?"
"Yes, as gratitude for saving me we even invited him for lunch, he is humble and charming," Nischala said with a dreamy expression this irked Parvati a lot but she kept silent,

Parvati decided to know about him fully.

Here Shourya got news about the gambling game happening at nearby village among a lot of yuvaraj and kings there are even prostitutes and many entertainments happening which are arranged by a new king to raise money for people as a charity, he is interested in gambling and ladies so he decided to go and win them