Act of words

Nischala came back from Jodhpur, Vaishali eagerly asked her daughter "how was the trip? How is the queen?"
"She is the queen Masa she is very good, she rules the country alone when her husband is away I want to be like her who has dignity power and capability with brains she is so elegant"
"So will you marry Shourya?"
"Masa no, he is just yuvaraj, I have to wait for his father died to become queen and his mother will rule even after his father as he useless, I should become queen once I married and rule that country along with my husband not waiting for time to come for me, I want to marry Jai Singh Rathode, he is Maharaj already and has no siblings no one to rule me just his widowed mother to take care that's all, he is perfect for my dreams Masa"
"Then I will make your father make a move"
"No masa first let me meet him and make him come with a proposal, that will make me a powerful queen he should never know my intention, he should be madly in love with my beauty and charms"
"That is true, make him fall for you"
"He is already smitten masa bussss that daughter of you who always ruins our moments, she even called him Rudra how horrible it is masa she needs punishment if she again comes in-between I will kill her mercilessly, no one will come in between me and my queen crown, so I will go and meet him somewhere else so that this bhala can't reach me"
"But can it be good? Don't you think it's appropriate?"
"Masa!!!! Don't worry I know what I am doing"
"Be safe I still worried as last time you caught up with bandits so be safe"
"I will and I will make him fall for me don't worry"
Vaishali half-heartedly  accepted

In Jodhpur, Parvati is with gupthchar, "tell me everything about this Jai Singh" she ordered
"Hukum! He is the son of Chadrashaker Ranasa!"
"How can that be I killed both son and father"
"He survived, his mother sulochana Ranisa took him to an old vydhyji, near-desert, he treated him, for two years he was on the bed when he is good at health, she sent him to Acharya Raghunath Ji, he got training for five years and then for two years went to Acharya Vishvaksenji, from there he went to pandit vishamitra and took training for additional courses like music, gambling and self-control,  yoga and mallayudh.

He became king by killing Bhundi king at the age of 20, he brought his mother from her mother's place, he then took seven other kingdoms which are nearby, he send alliance letters to other ten kingdoms they accepted now he defeated Ratangarh, he is planning to marry his Ranisa, who is this Ranisa God know and only he knows, about the ruling capacity people of his nation are ready to die for him and there is so many weapons-making happening in his own country common people make arrows and fireballs sell them to the king, he is having a ton of wealth it seems. He feeds all the people including commoners who come to the sabha to meet him, daily night he roams in his country safeguarding his people" he explained everything

Parvati gave money to him and sent him away, " does Sulochana knows about me killing them? It impossible, so there is no threat and about his skills, I have a large army and I have my saana, so no need to give him importance unnecessarily"

Nischala took a cloth letter and a feather with ink, she sat down comfortably and started to write

Maharaj Jai Singh pranam,

By God grace and wishes from well-wishers, I hope you are healthy and happy, I heard you won a war with Ratangarh, I am proud and happy for you.

last time when we met because of my low life sister we missed our conversation and talks, I am extremely ashamed of her behaviour to hope you understand. I gave her punishment for that don't worry,

I want to have some conversation and share some time with you to bring up a decent amount of moments with you while sharing some of my views and ideas

I think it's best to get some privacy, I will be waiting at a cave near the river along with my Sakhi, on Panchami early morning before sunrise,