15/Fifteen: Jisoo and the Famous Monsters [JisooXJaehyun]

A loud sigh came out from Jisoo's mouth as she stared down towards the students watching and cheering for the students playing soccer on the field

A loud sigh came out from Jisoo's mouth as she stared down towards the students watching and cheering for the students playing soccer on the field. Jisoo was currently leaning towards the steel railings at the school rooftop. She continually gazed at the soccer players, particularly towards the famous freshman who everyone talks about ever since he entered their school..

"Jung Jaehyun. A freshman student with the highest score on the admission test, making him the smartest in his year. With his stunning looks, it's a given every girls likes him but found it hard to approach him because of his scary aura. He's also athletic, making him famous among his own male species." Jisoo read as her eyes scanned her notes. "Wow. I'm so good at this." Jisoo bragged by herself but then her face turned grim. "Of course. This is all I can do. Gather informations from those who I envy and admire the most."

Kim Jisoo is a senior high school student and a timid girl who enjoys writing her own gathered informations on her personal diary. She enjoys writing any informations about a person who she think is the complete opposite of her—in short, a person she envies the most.

"It's not like I'm stalking him." Jisoo tried convincing herself once again, feeling guilty about her bad habit. "Right. I'm just learning how to be like him. To become more confident and—" Jisoo stopped, looking sad again. "Who am I kidding? Me? Being famous like him?" Jisoo scoffed, staring towards the field once again and to her shock, it seemed like Jung Jaehyun was staring towards her for a moment but proceeded to play once again. "That scared me. For a moment I thought he really was staring at me. That would be ridiculous since I am way too far for him to see me from up here." Jisoo giggled.

***
"Okay, that's it for today's class. The class monitor assigned for today needs to gather everyone's assignment and bring it to me at the teacher's office later." The teacher exclaimed and left the room.

Everyone immediately scattered towards their own group of friends and talked happily. Jisoo on the other hand suddenly felt frustrated knowing that she was the assigned class monitor for that day. And so, begrudgingly, she started to gather everyone's assignment.

"Excuse me, but you assign—oof!" Jisoo's words immediately died when her male classmate threw his notes to her and everyone followed making it difficult for her to properly stand.

"Here. Let me help."

Jisoo's eyes blinked twice as her eyes laid on Lee Taeyong who quickly took more than half of the class notes. Jisoo was dumbfounded as her famous and handsome classmate went to help her and suddenly remembered that he's the class president and might be the reason by doing so.

"Are you alright with that, Jisoo-ssi?" Taeyong asked, staring at the notes on Jisoo's hands. "If it's too heavy for you, I could take them all."

"Wha—what? No! How can I let you do that? I mean— you already took more than half. I'm okay with this much." Jisoo stammer, turning away from his eyes.