12/Twelve: The Princess and the Brothers [JisooXBTS]

Characters:

Characters:

Kim Jisoo, 17 - The youngest and the only daughter of the family making all her family members to be doting.

Kim Taehyung, 21 - The youngest among the brothers and a talented young man - can sing, dance and the most athletic among the siblings being the strongest candidate among the college students to be part of the national football team with great fashion sense.

Kim Namjoon, 24 - The second born son of the family and the most intelligent and fashionable among the siblings, earning him a lot of gigs as a model.

Kim Seokjin, 26 - The eldest son of the family who is an aspiring photographer but also an athletic man during his school days, earning him a spot to the national soccer team back then.

Park Sandara, 48 - The mother of the Kim siblings and a famous designer and model.

Kim Jaejoong, 52 - The father of the Kim siblings and a famous soccer player in the old days and became a widely known celebrity.

Park Jimin, 21 - Taehyung's best friend and a close friend to the Kim family and Taehyung's teammate at their school soccer team.

Jung Hoseok, - 21 A member of the a three member boy group BTS (BTS is a three-member boy group in this story ^_^).

Min Yoongi, 22 - A talented composer, being the leader of the boy group BTS (BTS is a three-member boy group in this story ^_^).

Jeon Jungkook, 19 - The golden maknae of the boy group BTS (BTS is a three-member boy group in this story ^_^), making him the most famous member and most loved artist by every fan out there.

Bae Irene, 25 - Seokjin's girlfriend and a famous model turned actress.

Kim Jennie, 17 - Jisoo's best friend and classmate.

The Kim Family which was widely known as the Perfect Family, was the most famous celebrity family in South Korea. First of all, Kim Jaejoong was the most famous and sought after soccer player during his early age of 22. In all his soccer playing history, he won most of it and that even made him more popular. His popularity exceeded more when the news about him and the famous model, Sandra Park dating came out, making them the most famous couple of all time. After their marriage and the born of their first child, the whole South Korea shook by the loveliness of their new born son. Their son, Jin became a celebrity even before he could speak a proper word. Their second born son, Namjoon who was born after 2 years, also became a celebrity as soon as he was born, making him famous for being the genius kid having been able to count numbers from 1-100 in English by the age of 3 years old. The couple gave birth to their third son, Taehyung after 3 years. Taehyung was widely known for being the most playful and energetic kid out there. All his energy going into his sports and hobbies like dancing, singing and more. All of South Korea loved the boys but they wonder if the couple would try to have a daughter and even hoped that they would. After the announcement of Sandara's pregnancy, everybody speculated that it would be a girl this time and it came true to everyone's delight. The baby girl was named Jisoo and was nicknamed 'princess' for being the only daughter of the family.