10/Ten: Ghosting [JisooXSehun feat. EXO]

"Stop crying, Soo

"Stop crying, Soo. You've been crying since yesterday."

"Irene unni's right Chichu. Stop crying over him!"

"Bu—But Wendy— Sehun— He's—you know that I love that ***hole!" Jisoo wailed.

Both Irene and Wendy could only roll their eyes towards their crying friend. Ever since last night that Jisoo called them about Sehun not calling her for almost a week, the two girls immediately got summoned by the upset Jisoo.

"Seriously, Soo. It's not that of a big deal. We all know that your boyfriend loves to torture you by not talking to you when you two get into fights, right?" Irene tried to console.

"But unni—" Jisoo sniffed, wiping her tears away. "Something's not right. Sehun would always check up on me by asking my cousin, Mino but Mino told me that he didn't contact him either." Jisoo replied, looking very worried. "What if this time he really breaks up with me?"

"Nonsense." Wendy cut in. "Sehun loves you. And besides, he's not that kind of person to just leave without a word."

"The last time that he contacted me was when he texted me about going hiking with his online gaming friends. And then I got mad because we were supposed to go shopping for Dalgom's clothes." Jisoo informed and earned her some scrutinizing looks from her friends.

"You mean your dog?" Irene arched her brows in confusion.

"Ugh. Sometimes I wonder why Sehun still keeps you by his side." Wendy commented.

"That just proves how much he loves you." Irene added, not minding Wendy's comment.

"But then, where the hell is he?!" Jisoo started to cry again.

***

"I'm right here, babe." Sehun's voice quivered as he stared at the crying face of his girlfriend who curled into her bed, still sniffing. "You may not see me, but I am here."

The invisible soul of Sehun went to lie beside Jisoo and embraced her shaking body. Without Jisoo's knowledge, Sehun got into an accident as he was hiking and unfortunately became a ghost. Sehun wasn't sure as to why Jisoo hasn't got the news about it yet but somehow, he preferred for her not to know, knowing that she would only get hurt more.

Jisoo felt a sudden chill as soon as Sehun went to hug her from her back. She quickly got up from the bed and decided to drink a glass of water, feeling her throat drying up due to her nonstop crying. Sehun was quick to follow after Jisoo not wanting to leave her side.

"Sooya.." Sehun'eyes followed Jisoo as she placed her empty glass into the sink. "What do I have to do for you to hear me? Please, babe." Sehun's pained expression was evident on his face.

"Do you want me to tell you how?"

Sehun jumped as the image of a man appeared to his line of sight, blocking Jisoo from his eyes. The man looked like a living human seeing his whole body very clearly compared to his own which was kind of foggy but Sehun could tell that Jisoo couldn't see the mysterious man either.