14/Fourteen: Luna [JisooXBobby]

As there are fairies, elves, dwarves, vampires, witches and wizards in fairytales, there should also be werewolves

As there are fairies, elves, dwarves, vampires, witches and wizards in fairytales, there should also be werewolves. These supernatural beings who have the abilities to shift into their wolf forms are known for their overly possesive nature. They are protective of their own packs and territories, especially the Alphas.

As of now, there are a total of four packs living in this region. They are the Crescent Moon Pack, headed by Alpha Kwon Jiyong with his mate and Luna, Park Sandara; the Full Moon Pack headed by the newly appointed Alpha, Im Jaebum with his mate and Luna, Im Nayeon; the New Moon Pack, headed by Kim Suho with his Luna, Bae Irene and lastly, the Blue Moon Pack, headed by Kim Namjoon with his mate, Kim Sejeong.

Each Alpha has their own pack and territory to rule. With their Lunas by their sides, they are able to lead their packs with ease and pride. Without a Luna, an Alpha is rendered useless.

My name is Kim Jisoo and this is my story of how i became a Luna.

•••••

Jisoo woke up when she felt a hand on her right cheek. She turned and saw her bestfriend, Jennie lying beside her. The girl was still fast asleep. Jisoo got up and tucked Jennie's hand inside her blanket.

Jisoo spent the night at her friend's house after the girl insisted, telling her they needed to plan for her upcoming birthday which would be held the next day. Jennie was that kind of girl. She was too excited and Jisoo couldn't blame her for that since it was also a very special occasion for a werewolf. It was when their wolves would wake up within them. This was also when they would start shifting into their wolf form.

Jisoo smiled before stretching her arms up. While stretching, she couldn't help but yawn. To her horror, the door leading to Jennie's room suddenly opened, revealing Bobby with his basketball tucked in his side. Jisoo didn't know how to react. She just froze there in front of Bobby.

"Hey Soo." Bobby greeted. "I didn't know you were here."

Jisoo's face suddenly turned red and Bobby might've seen it since he turned around, giving the girl some privacy.

"Could you wake Jennie up for me?" Bobby rubbed the back of his neck, feeling uncomfortable. "Alpha Jiyong and Luna Dara are expecting us downstairs."

With that, Bobby left. Jisoo was still shocked and remained unmoving from her position until she heard Jennie stirring.

"Was that Bobby?" Jennie asked, rubbing her eyes.

Jisoo's knees gave up. She slid down the floor, coiling. She wanted to hide somewhere she couldn't be seen. That was the most embarrasing moment of her life yet.

Jennie suddenly smirked. Jisoo's dumb-struck face just told her everything. Who wouldn't be horrified when someone from the opposite sex just saw you with only your bare face? Jennie stood up from her bed and went to the bathroom to wash up.