13/Thirteen: Bridge of Love [JisooXHanbin]

It was the first day of class and Kim Jisoo was excited and nervous at the same time

It was the first day of class and Kim Jisoo was excited and nervous at the same time. After all, it was the first day of her being a high school student in one of the famous school in the city. Jisoo was a country girl whose family was quite fortunate compared to the other family in that rural area and because of that, her parents decided to enroll their daughter in a more advanced school knowing that Jisoo was smart. When Jisoo took the entrance exam, the result made the teachers and other facilitators to be amazed and immediately enrolled her in the 1st class which is the class for either the intelligent, famous or rich students. As for Jisoo, she got in this class for her intelligence.

"Okay. Relax, Jisoo. You can do it." Jisoo whispered to herself as she stood in front of the class room door.

As Jisoo was about to reach for the knob, laughter field her ears on her side and immediately made way for the giggling girls who she thought might be in the same class as her. She noticed how fancy they were dressed and their bags were all designer handbags. Jisoo's eyes sparkled by their beautiful faces which were full of light make-up. The girls entered the room like they owned it and Jisoo could only blink her eyes before entering the room herself.

"Is anyone sitting here?" Jisoo asked with her small voice.

A strawberry-blond haired girl looked up towards Jisoo. "No one. You can sit here. I'm Rose. Park Rose." The girl introduced with a warm smile on her face.

"And I'm Lisa. Lisa Manoban." The girl sitting beside Rose stated, looking behind her where Jisoo was supposed to sit.

"I'm Jisoo. Kim Jisoo. Nice to meet you, Rose and Lisa." Jisoo smiled.

"Are you a transferee too?" Lisa asked, making Jisoo tilt her head in confusion.

"What Lisa was trying to say is if you're from a different middle school. You know, other than the YG University." Rose clarified.

Jisoo finally realized what they were trying to say. Jisoo looked around the room and noticed that most students already seemed to know each other, especially those rich looking kids. Jisoo realized that they might all came from the middle school department of the YG University and attended the High School department this time as a high schooler of course.

"Yeah. I'm from BH Middle School. I don't know if you heard of it though." Jisoo answered.

"We're both came from YGX Middle school. A branch of the YG University in the far east." Lisa exclaimed. "That's why we really didn't know some of these spoiled kids.

"Shush Lisa. Someone might hear you and will cause us unwanted attention." Rose nagged.

Jisoo could only stare at her new classmates hoping to be her friends soon. Lisa was just about to continue her story telling when new students appeared at the door once again and this time made the whole class silent. Jisoo stared at the people by the door and noticed three handsome men who immediately got surrounded by most of their classmates.