11/Eleven: The Manager [JisooXTreasure]

[On-cam, Studio]

[On-cam, Studio]

Jaesuk: Ah yes! Welcome to our new reality show, The Manager! I am your host, Yoo Jaesuk.

Dara: And I am Sandara Park. Anyeong-haseyo!

Jaesuk: It is so great to see you again, Dara-ya. And to think that you'll be joining me in hosting the show. Waah! This is such an honour to be working with such a beauty like you, Dara-ya.

Dara: Oh! Kamsahamnida, oppa.

Jaesuk: Everyone, you might be wondering what kind of reality show this is. Why don't you tell them, Dara-ya.

Dara: Ah yes, of course. Everyone, you will see your favourite celebrity taking the challenge of becoming managers of their chosen co-celebrity!

Jaesuk: You all heard that right! And for our first season, we together with our first guests had personally handpicked artists that they'll be managing.

Dara: Alright! Shall we introduce our first guest then, oppa?

Jaesuk: Okay! Let's all welcome, our first guest from GOT7. Im Jaebum-ssi!

From the corner of the studio, GOT7's JB appeared with a smile plastered on his face. He bowed towards Jaesuk and Dara as he reached the centre of the stage.

JB: Anyone-haseyo!

Jaesuk: Welcome Jaebum-ssi. Please have a seat.

And JB quickly sat down just across the MCs.

Dara: And now, let's all welcome our next guest. She's from my agency and a very dear dongsaeng to me, oppa.

Jaesuk: Oh really? Who is it?

Dara: Let's welcome. Jisoo from Blackpink!

Everyone clapped and welcomed Jisoo who appeared from the other side of the studio. She was smiling fully and kept on bowing her head politely towards the MCs and her co-guest.

Jaesuk: Oh wow! Blackpink! Jisoo-ya! How have you been, Jisoo-ya?

Jisoo: Oh, anyeong-haseyo! I'm very well, thank you.

Dara: And lastly, our remaining guest for today. From the group that everyone loves, J-Hope-ssi from Bangtan Sonyeondan!

And J-Hope appeared with loud cheering from the viewers. He bowed and went to sit on the remaining chair provided for the guests.

After the welcoming:

Jaesuk: So, let's ask our guests as to why they decided to join this particular show and who did they choose to manage.

Dara: Let's start with J-Hope-ssi.

J-Hope: Ah yes. Well, first of all. I'm the main dancer and choreographer of the group, so most of the time, I am as well managing the team.