2/Two: Sister [JisooXJin]

BTS members have just finished their inkigayo comeback stage for their boy with luv single

BTS members have just finished their inkigayo comeback stage for their boy with luv single. Jin and the rest of his members went back to their dressing room to change and prepare for their next schedule.

"Finally!" J-hope, the main dancer of the group slumped back to his chair, massaging his neck. "Two down and one more to go."

The others smiled, feeling relieved also. Their first schedule was to guest on Hongkira's Kiss Radio to promote their latest single. The boys have to wake up early and prepare for the guesting. Their second schedule was a photoshoot for vogue korea. Next was to perform for their inkigayo comeback stage. It was the most tiring of all since they have to perform it a couple of times before the actual live show to give their fans a perfect performance.

While the others seemed to be stressed out, Jin was the opposite. As soon as they entered their dressing room, he immediately picked up his phone and began texting someone. He was smiling from ear to ear and that didn't escape from Taehyung's eyes.

"Hyung." Taehyung whispered. "Who are you texting?"

Jin jumped, dropping his phone. Jungkook who was sitting beside Taehyung picked it up and began to read the exchanged messages. The maknae's eyes widened.

"Yah, who's Jichu?"

The others who got curious immediately surrounded the maknae except for Suga who immediately had fallen asleep as soon as he took the sofa.

"Who? Lemme see, lemme see." J-hope grabbed the phone from Jungkook and brought it to his face. "Daebak."

"Yah!" Jin rose to his feet and snatched his phone away from J-hope.

The members backed away. They knew pretty well how Jin gets angry. There was even a time when Taehyung cried after having an argument with the oldest member.

"But seriously hyung, who's this Jichu you're texting with?" Jimin asked, looking worried. He tried to peek, wondering whether their managers and staff heard them. "Does hyung (manager) know?"

It had already been six years since they debuted and Jin's dating ban had pretty much been lifted already but they still couldn't stop worrying for their gentle hyung. They knew far too well what it means to date an idol especially with someone as popular as their group. What if the girl decided to break up with him just because he couldn't spend some time with her?

RM, the leader of the group suddenly snorted making everyone pause and stare at him weirdly.

"Yah, you don't remember her?" RM asked his clueless members, looking incredulous. "And you call yourself his brothers."

Everyone frowned. Jin rolled his eyes at them, turning his attention back to his phone.

"Why? What is it?" Taehyung blinked, grabbing RM's arm. "Does Namjoon-hyung know this girl? Have you already met her? What does she look like?"