Characters and author's notes (updated 10/02/22)

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

Hello!! 

I posted Chapter 15 last summer and then went on a bit of a hiatus because of school. Chapter 15 is actually the chapter that started my fanfic, but I do have plans for another chapter which may be broken into two! I'm hoping to finish it/them later this year. I'll also be making edits to my published chapters to add in the 2022 Valentine's Day TLSQ, becoming exclusive with Talbott, and more about Charlie and Bill (my favourite Weasley brothers).

Here are a few notes on my story so far:

Chapters 1-15 are all published drafts and I may continue to make small changes/updates as I have time. I will add "updated dd/mm/yy" if/when I make any significant changes! I will also continue to add more images to the story and more info to the characters section.

As for my story, I am NOT the curse breaker or on the quidditch team. The cursed vaults barely exist in my version of the story, but it's mainly about TalbottxMC anyway.

MASSIVE SPOILERS in chapter 8 for anyone not in year 6 of the game. I ended up merging two events from the end of year 5 and middle of year 6 from the game to work better for my story. It's not exactly the same storyline, but very similar and works for my AU.

Chapter 11 contains MATURE CONTENT! Kendra and Talbott are both 17 and in their seventh year at Hogwarts, you have been warned. 

Chapter 12 is my shortest chapter and I really feel like it needs something more, but until I have just the right plot, I'm going to leave it as is.

Chapter 13 takes place the autumn after they graduate from Hogwarts and chapter 14 takes place during the second Wizarding war and the Battle of Hogwarts.

Chapter 15 contains MATURE CONTENT again! Kendra and Talbott are now in their mid-twenties, you have been warned.

I hope you enjoy!!

-KA

***

CHARACTERS:

Kendra Spellbody, Ravenclaw: bubbly, sweet, and a bit of a dreamer