60 - black news

Forth's POV

I just watched when he banged his friend's door loudly and slided the revenge letter. Oh heaven, why did you give him all of the criterias I want.

Sigh!

I followed this sassy man since I picked him up at his home. This human is really giving me a headache since this morning. I arrived ten minutes before the agreed time and waited for him to open the door to his room with his sleepy eyes. What a beautiful beast that Aunty Yin have had.

The rest of his maid are scared of him because they said that his sassy attitude is hard to handle and his eyes can give you shivers. Only his mother and his bestfriend can handle him, even his father didn't dare to get involved with his life.

"Ai Shrek! Let's go ahead and get some food before I blast this beast's hostel" Beam yelled next to my motorbike.

"Aren't you one of the beast?" I murmured slowly.

I just dragged him this morning with my bike and now he started giving me his sassy attitude. Hey, I traded in my car to get him that black Lamborghini! And he just kept that black beast at his medical dorm for two weeks already.

But nevermind, I love my bike like I love him.

I brought him to eat at my favourite place and he stared at me before ordering his food. The aunty at the stall looked at me and smirked!

Of course I never brought anyone else here except for Lam and Park. Sometimes Max and Tul would also follow us here to eat.

"Beammy, are you serious like Kit?" I started the conversation.

"Maybe yes, maybe no. Or maybe because Pha and I were only being protective towards him since we were kindergarteners" he replied.

"So the three of you have known each other for that long?"

"Yeah, we grew up with each other by our side. He has always been there when I needed him even if he kept his angry face when girls keep coming and begging me to date them" 

"Of course they keep coming! Who can forget your charm, Beammy"

"It might just be a protective thing because Pha and I used to protect him. I know Ming really love him since he was always accompanying Wayo to stalk Ai Pha" he continued his story.

I kept myself silence and let aunty put our food on our table.

"Aaa forget about my failed love, it will heal sooner or later. I'm glad he found the one that can protect him or should I say, will destroy his ass" Beam murmured while eating his soup.

I just let him munched on his food with peace before sending him back to his medical dorm.

"Beam, can I borrow your car because I need to buy some pipe stuffs for my project" I asked while walking him to his door.

He just stayed quiet and gave me his car key.

"The only one white Audi Q3 down there, just don't get any scratch on it or I will make your life a living hell" he said before banging the door in front of my face.

I smirked.

3rd POV

Breaking news :
One of our handsome trio doctors brought a black Lamborghini this morning! And it seems like he left his own car at the engineering faculty. Did someone succeed in stealing his heart?

               Even the beast has already got laid!
                               - no more for us.

Comment (9879)

Toota : even Beam get an engineering boyfriend! Why can't i get one too?!

Phana : omm mo mo, no wonder our faculty is so noisy today.

Mingkwan : Why did you use my method?!

Arthit : Welcome to the wolverine packs! I will give you hell soon, lovely doctor.

Admin : ohhh no, please don't let me bury myself again.

Lam : no wonder i have to drop him to the medical dorm this morning!

Park : Lam! I want a lamborghini too!

Forth : admin, I can help bury you.

*scrolling*
*scrolling*
*scrolling*
*keep scrolling*

"Did you see how p'Beam's face is full of rage today? Everyone returned back to their class when they saw his face as if he wanted to kill everyone, including an ant!" the girls kept talking while scrolling the big news in the page.

The heart is a strange beast and is not ruled by logic.

Note :
Sorry for the grammar errors.
English is not my first language so have mercy on me 🙏🏻

Leave your comments and hit the vote button naaaa 😘 thank you!