32- windstorm coming

Kit's POV

It's around 4am when I opened my eyes slowly.

There's a strong arm keep me in his neck and hug me like I'm his diamond.

I feel sore at my precious ass. This beast keep do me until I faint! He can't keep his inner beast when I triggered him with my naughty words.

I try to turn around but the sore is real and I let out a little cringe. The beast take his hand down and  rub my ass slowly before open his eyes.

"why you wake up kitkat? want it again?" he asked me.

"you little beast. can't you handle me more gentle! you do me until I faint and now you ask me if I want it again?!" I yell at him and try to hit his chest.

He just laugh and pull my hand before kiss it.

*beep*

sound of my phone make me startle. I turn to take my phone but it make me hurt and let out a cringe.

"you wait here kitkat, I will take your phone" he tell me before peck my lips.

he wake up and walk to take my phone in my jeans without wears anything! I can see his dick that long and big, how can that thing go inside my ass?!

Our clothes are starters everywhere in front the door.

he hand me the phone and lay back beside me. I start to fidget my phone and open the message.

beam :
kitty where are you?

you have 30 misscall from beam.

beam :
why you didn't pick up my call?

beam :
let me know if you need me kitty.

long sighed.

"ming, will you waiting for me? I don't have a heart to break my bestfriend heart" I tell him while look at his eyes.

"what will I get if I waiting for you?" he replied with his mischievous smile.

I look at him and roll my eyes before I give him my naughty smile.

"do me more handsome" I whispered and rub his junior that already naked slowly. I can feel it start to grow up.

"I will turn to a real beast again if you give me your dirty talk kitkat" he replied.

I look at him and lick my lips slowly. He pull my chin and kiss my lips passionately.

"I will waiting for you even it take thousand years kitkat, as long as you love me. I'm don't need any rewards, I just want you in my heart and my life. I love you kitkat" he tell me after break the kiss.

I give him a smile before I push his body to be on top of him.

"because you be a good boy and make my heart feel happy today I will give you something" I whispered and blow my breath into his ears.

I go down into the blanket and start give him a passionate blowjob that make his inner beast wake up and start to pounce me again without mercy.

***

arthit's POV

it's around 5am when I start to get ready to sleep. It's their fault, the two horny rabbit that fucking and let out his loud moan until I and kongpob heard it.

they are fucking since they get inside the room until we back from our midnight activity! I think my baby ass already burned because I don't think mingkwan dick is small.

I have to take a cold water while kongpob ask me a permission to leave to walk around the beach. I can see his dick start to grow up in his pant and I just let he go before he can't stop himself.

I just start to closed my eyes before that two horny rabbit start to make a sound again!!! And this time their bed also make a sound. 

Kongpob already sleep in the coach with his earphones in his ears. This little brat leave me alone in my bed tonight because he scared he can't control his self.

I wake up and go down to the reception before ask them for another room. And let my self get my beauty sleep there.

***

suthilack's head office.

suthilacks's POV

If my company doesn't get any better it will get more trouble.

The client start to forget our company and turn their head to another company that give more cheaper price but with a poor quality service.

knock!

"come in" I yell from my desk.

I look at the person who's coming before let out my long sighed.

"where is he right now?"

"he's in Rojnapat private villa sir. And the informer tell me that your son is courting mr rojnapat son who is he's senior"

"rojnapat? The legendary business man that own his entertainment company. Everyone in their industry scared of him. Social but have a cold heart" I told him.

"he love both of his son sir"

"what do you mean by both?" I growl my eyes.

"he's son is a twin sir. But the twin use his husband surname"

silenced.

husband surname?!

"this is interesting! So did kongpob already get his son?"

"not yet sir. He's still courting arthit rojnapat"

"bring me something that I can use to make them get married in one weeks so I can use their power to help this company"

my personal assistant look dumbfounded.

"are you sure sir? because it's not easy to drag arthit to take a vow"

"do everything until he take the vow end of this week. Find their weakness now and bring every single info to me"

"yes sir!" he bow his head.

"wait, who is rojnapat husband?"

"mr intorchar sir, the famous pilot army and personal trainer special army"

"how did they get married? None of us know about this. They are the powerful man in our industry! Intorchar owned a few security company, private hospitals and also owned a branded clothes"

"I don't get that info sir. I will dig in more" he tell me before left me alone.

I'm sorry son. I have to do this but atleast I want you get married with someone you love.

we think we were meant to be, but we did it wrong.

notes :
More and more storm will come. try to guess what will happen to arthit and his beloved junior?

forgive my grammar mistakes 💋