25- hot mark

kongpob's POV

he ignored me because paa and dad didn't entertain and keep teasing him when we have a dinner.

I keep follow him eveb he get into his room.

"why you follow me?" he asked me when he turn around and look at me who just step inside his room.

He keep his death stare.

"why you follow me everywhere? Go follow paa and dad. They interested with you now" he muttered again.

"kitten why you so angry?" I pull him and hug him from his back.

Pouted.

Oh that's not good!

He is getting cuter and sexier with his pouted.

"kitten don't do that or I will kiss you until you cant breath tonight"

more pouted!

Finally I push him to wall and stare at him while hold his hand tightly, I start to kiss his lips and cringe when he bite my lips. These kittens just go wild.

I push my body closer to him and start to ravish his lips until I feel he try to gasp some air. I let go his lips before continue to kiss him again.

He starts to slip his hand in my shirt and roaming his hand around my body. He pushes my body slowly and breaks the kiss before he starts to kiss my jawline and go down to lick my neck slowly. He pulls my body close to his and sucks my neck everywhere leaving his marks.

"aaah" I let the moan take myself.

He push and wink at me with his smirk.

Damn this kitten too sexy to resist!

He opens his shirt near his bed and there I can't hold it anymore.

I move and hug him from his back. I trail his back with lots of kiss and put my hand at his waist tightly. I can heard his breath getting more faster.

Our body spread the hot feeling in his room.

I turn him facing me and push him on bed so I can top on him. He follows my rhythm and I kiss his lips again while he start plays his finger at my arm.

"arthit! open this connecting door or I tell dad you spent your money for gundam!" p'kit voice is heard from the connecting door followed with his knock.

p'arthit look at me and push me to the other side.

He opens the connecting door between their room. p'kit run into his back for protection. wait, protection?!

"ai art look at this big wolverine he try to take an advantage on me!" p'kit start to muttered.

"auu p'kit I just kiss you like always" p'ming replied.

"ai nong I already tell you don't you dare to do anything to my baby or I kill you with my hand!" p'arthit pull p'ming ear while he talking.

This is funny you know. Because no one can do that to p'ming! Even his mother didn't lay a finger to him. He's a diamond in his family!

I let my laugh out and take an attention from everyone.

p'arthit walk to me while pull p'ming ear and he start to pull my ear to.

"both of you sleep in baby's room! I will sleep with my baby tonigh!" he starts give us his hazing voice.

"but p'arthit" we yell in unison.

"no but but. I will tell paa and dad if both of you come near us. You two is horny brat" he replied to us.

He walk to bathroom when he put p'kit in his blanket and turn to mingkwan to give his death glared.

"if you come near my baby I will cut your leg and make a soup for breakfast tomorrow!" he said to p'ming before closed the bathroom.

p'kit look at p'ming and let his tounge out. p'ming look at him and blow a kiss before wink his eyes. p'kit just pull the blanket to cover his face that start to blushed.

ah this two love puppy so sweet!

"what you doing p'ming. I just start my sweet moment with my wild kitten" I start talked to him.

"I just save you before you dig your own grave" he replied.

Silenced.

"by the way nice mark kong!" p'ming muttered and wink his eyes to me.

"I have to mark p'kit too tonight! Before everyone try him again" he continue his muttered.

"so can we sleep with them tonight?" I asked him.

"of course! I can't sleep without my kitkat you know" he replied with his mischievous smile. this sly wolverine!

"why you two still here?!" I heard my kitten voice.

He push us to p'kit room and left me with his death glare.

I watch a movie with p'ming to waste our time before he stand up and look at me.

"lets go. I want to take my kitkat back" he muttered and walk to others room.

its easier to walk between this two room because of this connecting door.

I walk there and I can see both of them is already sleep. p'ming walk and take p'kit in bridal style slowly.

"you come and take me moon" p'kit mumble in his sleep.

"yes kitkat I come to take you to the moon" p'ming replied. Ah this two love puppy so cute!

I slip in p'arthit blanket and move to let him sleep in my arm. He snuggles slowly into my chest when he feels comfortable.

He starts to suck my chest and left a big mark! But he still in his beauty sleeps.

damn you kitten always hang me with a boner!

mingkwan's POV

I put him in his bed but he didn't let go my neck and start to kiss it slowly.

He look at me with his dreamy eyes. shiyaa this is so hard to resist!

I smile and take his lips before he give me a respond. I start to kiss his neck and move my lips to his chest. he wear a satin pajamas and let four upper button opened! that what make him more sexy!

I let my lips play around his chest and suck everywhere in his chest. While I focused with his chest I heard his slow snoring.

I look at him and there he already sleeping. au this kitkat seriously play catch and sleep with me!

I look at my pant and there is something big start to growl.

And I end up have a cold shower!

One, two, three, four! I declare we have a tongue war.

note :
Sorry for late update because too busy to make up my house because of the celebration 🎉🎊

thank you for vote and leave your comments okay! ♥️