31- I'm yours

long chapter + matured scene 🍋

mingkwan's POV

"you two wake up now before I left you die in your own car" p'arthit muttered while flick my knee.

I opened my eyes and I look at my kitkat who still didn't open his eyes.

"kitkat wake up, wake up we already arrived" I whispered while rub his hand slowly.

He stirred from his beauty sleep and turns his head to look at me. he give me a smile while put his hand at my neck and pull my face slowly before peck on my lips.

he didn't let me go and start to deepen his kiss on my lips. he rub his hand at my necks slowly that make me fall into his kiss and we start to play our tongue.

he let me go to gasp breath but kissing me back after a few seconds.

coughed!

we stop when heard p'arthit coughed.

"you could continue whatever you want after this because we don't want to see it" he muttered to us before he closed the car door.

"let's go my love" I give a look and caresses his cheek slowly.

"I miss you mingkwan" I heard he mumbled slowly.

We get off from the car and walk to lobby. There's some engineering student already arrived and check in.

"mingkwan you can stay with us in my private room because there's enough room for others so you don't have a partner for a new one" p'arthit talk to me while check his list.

"no, he will stay with me" kitkat reply p'arthit statement in stern voice.

"he's under my program so I need to take care of him before he get hurt" p'arthit replied in his haze voice.

"I will take care of him" kitkat replied again.

"how can you take care of him if you are the reason why he's getting hurt" p'arthit keep his hazing voice.

coughed!

"mind to tell me what happen? so I can help you boys"

we look at him who's talking and bow our head before greet him.

"nice to meet you again paa" I greet him.

"lets go ming" kitkat start to drag me to follow him before p'arthit pull my other hand to stop him.

"no way. he's under me so he will be my responsibility kittinan"

I want to follow my kitkat but I can't leave p'arthit instruction too!

"enough both of you! and you mingkwan follow me or I will punish both of them" paa talk in his angry voice.

"no paa, just punish me. I'm gonna take it" kitkat interrupt before I reply to paa.

"no kitkat. you stay here, I will follow paa okay. Don't worry paa wouldn't bite me" I pull him and make him sit at the lobby.

"no, you stay I will go" he still with his stubborn decision.

"I will stay with you tonight if you stay here baby" I pursue him.

"promise?"

"yes baby, I promise with all of my heart" I look and caresses his hand.

I follow paa to his office.

"what happen with both of them?" he start ask me.

"just a little bit misunderstanding paa, they will reconcile later"