8- long night

kongpob's POV

*beep*
p'ming :
bored night?

*beep*
p'ming :
collect my shirt at laundry and send to 112 block B.

*beep*
p'ming :
as a reward you can meet your wild wild wild kitten!

****

I don't know why I follow p'ming orders but I arrived in front of 112 doors after half and hour! Also with p'ming clothes!

Knock!

P'ming open the door with his mischievous smile and invite me to meet his kitkat.

kitkat?

it's someone name?

SERIOUSLY?!

who will put their son or daughter name as kitkat?!

It's chocolate waffle and it's p'ming favorite since school!

Everyone in our family know that. He love kitkat and need to eat the chocolate at least one everyday!

p'ming introduce me to his kitkat and there my fierce kitten!

I stare at my kitten and glimpse at p'kit, both of them have a dimples that can make everyone falling for them at the first sight.

both of them look calm but I can see p'ming also step his foot in hell! Both of this cute creature is wild!

I can see that.

I'm startle when I heard p'arthit yell at p'ming. And start to chase p'ming that already stands behind p'kit for his safety.

"how can you stand between of them p'kit? Both of them just like a kid" I muttered while chuckle at their action.

"I will choose pediatrician as my specialty after this so I think God send them to practice early , children with big big body" he stated while shrugged his shoulder.

p'arthit roll his eyes when I wink at him.

Oh ho! I bet p'ming r8 this kitten will bite me one day. But i will make sure he bite me with hard breathe.

"why you still here junior? Doesn't have a room to sleep too?" he muttered without looking at me.

I smiled at his question.

"to see you p! and your angry face is pretty. it becomes red like a cold tomato.

ah! can I sleep here if I doesn't have a room p?" I asked he back before he open his mouth.

"no. no. no! even I want to invite you to stay because I can watch drama between both of you. but no, I can't handle more children" p'kit replied while prepared the bed.

"p'ming this is p'kit or p'arthit room?"

"of course this is my kitkat room. I don't know what your kitten doing here kong. You can take him to your room, I don't mind. And I can spent my sweet time with my kitkat" he grin to me.

Smack!

P'arthit smack p'ming head while he start walk to bathroom.

"HA HA HA. and left my baby with you alone? Absolutely no! he's mine you know

by the way nong, you already finish your job right. So you can back to wherever you stay" he muttered before closed the bathroom.

Silenced.

"kong come back tomorrow to play with him, he will behave better if he get his beauty sleep"

"serious p? can I come here tomorrow?"

"yes yes. and bring him a nomyen, maybe he will love you after that.

Don't forget to paid for my love advice after this" p'kit muttered while sit next to p'ming.

"thank you p'kit! And su su na p'ming, don't be too rough!" i can see p'kit give me a death glare.

"don't you dare to give him any idea nong. I will take your kitten far away from you" p'kit muttered with his death glare.

I just smile at his threat.

I stop in front of bathroom door and yell "good night p'arthit, don't forget too dream about me tonight my wild kitten!"

"you trouble shit!"

that's the last thing I heard he said before I left p'kit room.

***

Kit's POV

I don't know taking care of this two kids gonna make my night gone wild!

"stop both of you! I will sleep in the middle so stop fighting!"

finally.

I can lay on my bed but hey I can't move! What a great night. Both of them put their hand on my waist to hug me.

Sighed.

Did they think I'm a bolster?

I can die before be a great doctor if my night will be like this everyday.

Arthit snored already fill echo in my room before I can feel ming movement. 

He turn around his face to facing me.

"p'kit, can we change our place?" ming whisper slowly.

I can feel his breathe near my ear and it make me shiver with his action.

He already move arthit hand from my waist slowly.

"ah okay ming" I try to move a bit to change my place with him. but ming move fast and be on top of me.

Freeze.

Breath kit breath.

I can see his sparkling eyes that stared into my eyes before he kiss my lips and bite my bottom lips to let him inside and deepen the kiss.

I return his kiss and follow the rhythm!

both of us on our own worlds before he let me breathe again and gasp for air.

He peck me on lips and whispered at my ear "good night my love, dream about me but don't go wild"

he let himself into the middle, snuggle to my neck with his arm at my waist and hug me tightly!

My night just been so good tonight!

note :
sorry for grammar error!
english is not my first language so forgive me. 🙏🏻

leave your comment and hit the vote button 💋 thank you!