27- broken voicemail

mingkwan's POV

we left their home in the morning after having a breakfast, paa and dad already left without waiting for us.

p'kit didn't look like himself since he wake up. I also wake up without him today because he fell asleep in the bathtub this morning when I find him.

"baby, are you okay?" finally I ask him when we start our journey.

"yes, im okay just a little bit tired" he answered me without looking at my eyes.

there I know something running in his mind.

He closed his eyes but he didn't sleep because I can see his finger play among theirself.

"mind to tell me what happen baby?" finally p'arthit asked him from backseat.

p'arthit and kongpob just keep their self in silence today when they know I find p'kit in the bathtub this morning.

"nothing happen art just a little bit tired, maybe because we have to back and forth in a few days" he answered without open his eyes.

"you know where to find me if you need someone to talk baby" p'arthit replied before he lean his head at kongpob shoulder.

I know something must happen last night.

kit's POV

I just keep my eyes closed even they try to ask me what happen. I don't even know what I'm thinking right now. I just want to be alone for a moment to think what happen this morning.

*flashback!

my phone turn off after I replied beam text last night. And I just get into ming's arm and didn't mind to charge my phone.

So when I wake up this morning and charge my phone, I get a few notification but what get my attention is I received a few voicemail messages.

I call back the number to receive the voicemail. And what I heard make my mind confused.

first voicemail :
ai kitty why you left me alone, why you didn't tell me you are going home. am I not important like mingkwan? can't you see me in your eyes kitty?

second voicemail :
can't you feel my feeling kitty? Its hurting me slowly when you choose mingkwan at the end. I have been waiting for you for a long time ai kitty. But I didn't tell you because I can see you falling in love with him.

third voicemail :
I thought you didn't like a man kitty. If I know you will in love with a handsome face I will court you before him ai kitty.

fourth voicemail :
I hate you ai kitty because you love him. But I still love you more than I hate you.

fifth voicemail :
sobs sobs sobs sobs sobs sobs sobs sobs sobs sobs sobs sobs. I love you ai kitty.

It didn't hurt me if the voice come from one of my friend but what make me hurt is it Beam voice.

I can't sleep back when I heard the voicemail. So I wake up and get myself sink into the bathtub until I fall in sleep in the bathtub.

But I still thinking about that voicemail. The last voicemail is the most hurting me inside.

Beam a person that will keep his pride he never cried even his parent get divorce last time. He have his way to take care of his self so everyone can't see what he's going through. So it break me inside when I heard he cry because of me, no it because he love me.

I never thought he would love me, his best friend.

*end of flashback!

"kitkat, are you sleeping? should we have our lunch before we arrived at dorm?" ming tap my knee and asked in a slow voice.

"im not hungry, you can drop me first if you guys want to have a lunch. and I want to be alone. So you guys just go back to your own room, I don't want anyone in my room today" I tell them without open my eyes.

I can heard ming sighed.

"baby"

"not even you ai art. Just go back to your own room or I will let paa let go your room and let you stay with him" I interrupted before he finished his sentence.

I know he will sulk with me for a week at least because of this but I really need my own space right now.

"we already arrived p'kit" ming tell me in his slow voice when he stop his car.

I open the car door and stop when he pulls my wrist. I turn and look at him without any feeling.

"just call me if you need anything love. I will waiting for you" he tells me and give his smile.

I just pull my hand and left them who look at me with a worry face.

arthit's POV

I look at my baby who left us without saying anything. Mingkwan drive us to our hostel and park his car.

"p'arthit, can I borrowed p'kit keys room for a while?" he ask me before he stop the engine.

"just call me if you need to see him, I will tag along" before I drag kongpob who bring my stuff to get out from ming's car.

***

*beep*
mingkwan :
can we go and check kitkat rooms?

arthit :
okay! see you in his lobby.

I and kongpob busy with our late dinner in my room when I received ming's text who ask me to check his lover.

he already in the medical lobby when I arrived with kongpob. He gives us a smile and shows us the food that he brings to his kitkat.

I opened the door when I see the room is dark. I know my baby have arrived in his dreamland when he didn't wake up when we break into his room.

ming left the food on his table and put the iced coffee in his fridge before he go and look at his kitkat. He caresses kit's cheek slowly and kiss his forehead before drag me to leave the room.

It breaks my heart a little bit when I see a person who never fakes his personality try to give me his fake confidence smile.

"thank you p'arthit" mingkwan tell me and bow his head before left me and kongpob.

I look at him who walks away from us.

"p'ming must already know about what will happen before he court p'kit because he is a man with a mind so don't worry kitten. Give him your trust even a little" kongpob muttered while drag me slowly to my room.

I left baby's dorm and give him a space that he need it.

Love is magical and it gives you the strength to heal and transform the pain.

note :
sorry for grammar error!
english is not my first language so forgive me. 🙏🏻

leave your comment and hit the vote button 💋 thank you!