46 - balloon ocean

mingkwan's POV

I just lay and stared at my sleeping kitkat after doing our hot exercise since lunch hour and I continue eats him until the dinner time. He's so hot today! I can't resist his sexy and naughty attitude today.

Knock!
Knock!
Knock!

I rolled my eyes because look like someone want to kill his self, how dare he brave enough to come and knock my door to disturb my hot moment!

"mmming" there the sweet voice interrupt my inner question.

"yes my sweet kitkat?"

"mming, go open the door. And look who's coming"

"but I don't want to leave you alone" I answered him while rub his red cheek slowly. he must be so tired.

"mming. I bought something and I think the delivery is today so please go and check for me handsome" he answered me back and start give his sexy eyes to me.

"okay kitkat! But kiss me first" I show my cheeky smile to him.

but don't call him p'kit if he kiss me because he smile and start pinch my waist until I get up from the bed and walk to door.

"wear your sleeveless and bring your wallet, he might asked for your ID" p'kit murmured while I get ready.

I open the door and there are some guy holds two expensive brand boxes.

"hello mr handsome! I have a deliveries for mr kittinan intorchar?" he greet and  politely asked me when I open the door.

"yes he's inside"

"can I have you ID because I have to scan who received this item sir" he continue his job.

I give him my ID and he start scans my ID before he pass me the box.

I closed the door and walk to my bed with the two expensive brand boxes.

"here your stuff kitkat"

"thanks mingkwan" he thanked and already pull me to sit beside him.

he open the first box that look like a watch box and there, there's one expensive watch from Hermes! And the second box is pair of Prada shoes!

I know it not just a normal expensive watch or shoes but it must be special edition too because I can see the material and box quite different from the usual.

"kitkat, both of it is not your size. Am I right?" I asked him because the size both of it quite different with him.

"of course its different because this not mine handsome. Its for beam birthday tonight and its from me and ai pha" he answered me calmly.

"GO FORTH! GO FOR BEAM BARAMEE!"

both of us startled when someone shout for p'forth and p'beam names from upstair.

I and p'kit look at each other before I help him walk slowly to my balcony to see what happen at the engineering courtyard!

And there!

Engineering courtyard was full with red, black and white heart shape balloon! I think the balloon must be at least a thousand of pieces.  Because it everywhere, I can see p'kit open his small mouth because shocked with that romantic move.

and what make us more shocked because p'beam at the center of the courtyard while p'forth kneel in front of him with a big love balloon!!

Everyone was looking at this couple from their courtyard.

forth's POV

I already planned something sweet and the level of sweet out of rage when ai lam told me about beam's birthday tonight.