41- second fest

kongpob's POV

what a nice way p'kit claim his man in front of everyone so no one will make a move to his man.

but hey everyone in our faculty is worship them okay. who doesn't know the handsome moon and the angel medical, they even have a fan page on Facebook!

what a lucky p'ming!

I was sitting at the front of stage and eyeing my wild kitten that jump from another booth to another booth to make sure everything is perfect.

p'bright ask me to be an emcee for the lucky draw and lunch donation.

"didn't enough stare at him every night?" p'knott asked me while hand me a bottle of water.

"he's too cute to resist p'knott" I answered him.

"he's quite stubborn but he worth to fight nong kongpob. don't give up on him" he told me before stand up and walk to chase tew that turn his way when he saw p'knott beside me.

sighed.

"kongpob lets start the lunch donation before everyone left" p'bright muttered while poke my shoulder slowly.

"hello everyone we meet again im bright and this handsome one is kongpob suthilack our moon this year, please give him a big claps" bright start to greet everyone when he step on the stage.

I step on the stage when he already introduces me to everyone and give my charming smile.

"so now I and p'bright will start our lunch donation the donation will help the student those in need in our country, we will collect the donation by choose a lucky person and who want to have a lunch with that lucky person must bid with everyone. the highest bid will win" I tell them and they start cheer for us.

"just like the lucky draw we will choose the lucky person randomly from this bowl. and of course we already choose the most handsome and pretty girl guys" p'bright explain the games.

"now let's start the game" I continue while p'bright start choose one of the paper in the bowl.

he open the paper that he choose and give his sly smile to everyone.

"meh meh, this bowl really lucky you know because the first one is one of our handsome doctor and famous with his casanova name, beam baramee" p'bright introduce the first person.

I look at p'beam that already drag by p'knott and p'prem with their mischievous smile.

p'beam step on the stage with his shy smile but give us a death glare.

"we will start the bidding with 500baht for everyone" I continue the game before p'beam kill us.

"1,000baht" one of the girls raises their hand and start bid their price.

"5,000baht" there the fifth girl up the price bid.

I saw a silent movement from p'forth group, they come and bring their chairs to sit in front of the stage.

While p'forth sit a the centre and stare at p'beam silently.

"12,000baht" the twelve girl up the price and get a loud cheered.

"ohoo, you guys really want to have a lunch with him" p'bright muttered in shocked.

"30,000 baht in cash" p'forth give his price and make everyone silent.

"I will start the count 1 for 30,000 , 2 for 30,000 and 3 for 30,000. There the winner for beam baramee, please come and take your man" p'bright call p'forth.