37 - feed them

arthit's POV

I try to turn my body but someone already block my movement. I can feel he make a move too hug me more tight when I start make a move.

I hit his stomach using my elbow when he starts to hug me more tight.

"let me go, you annoying little brat" I start murmured.

"mai au kitten" he replied in my ears and tighten his hug at my pretty belly.

hey, my belly is one of my charm okay?!

he rub my belly slowly.

"did you eat a baby dinosaur kitten until your belly be like this?" he whispered slowly.

"did you just said I'm fat??! You ungrateful nong. I will kill you if you said it once again" I replied while turn my body and pinch him hard at his stomach.

"sorry sorry kitten! I promised you, I didn't said it again" he yell and ask for my forgiveness.

"wake up and bring me a breakfast before I eat you alive and make you live inside my pretty belly!" I give him an order.

He wake up immediately from the bed but turns around back and bend a little to give me a peck at my lips before he run and closed the bathroom.

I turn my body and hug the pillow that have his scent tightly, his scent just make me calm before continue my beauty sleep again.

***

I feel someone rub my pretty belly slowly when I sleep.

again?!

he really want me to kill him.

I grab that culprit hand and twisted it until the culprit yell.

"aaaaa just let go my hand ai art!"

"why you disturb my pretty sleep ai bright!" I yell at him back but didn't let go his hand.

"let go my hand you scary head hazer!"

"you start first ai moron!"

coughed!

both of us look at the person who coughed and he already start to give us a cold stare.

"don't touch his body even an inch p'bright. or I will chop your hand and give to dad dog" he told bright with his cold voice.

he even give a death glared at bright.

"you are being possessive nong!" bright yell and walk to my others friend that already sit in front of the television.

what they doing here?!

"kitten come here, I already bought you your favorite breakfast" he give his charm smile to me.

I wake up from the bed and walk to follow him slowly.

My faces turn to a happy kid when I look at the food that he already arranged for me.

"just for him nong kongpob?"

"who are you?" I replied to knott question before kongpob open his mouth.

"don't play favourite nong kongpob"

"who are you?" I replied to prem too.

"just"

"who are you?" I asked toota before he finished his word.

sighed.

"ai toot he just" bright continue.

"who are you?" I interrupted again before he finished his word.

"just forget this ungrateful head hazer guys and let him do his job as hazer alone" he continue his word fast before I interrupted again.

I heard kongpob chuckle slowly before wake up and walk to the pantry.

hey this room for newly wed okay?! what do you expect without pantry, the couple will go out after having a few rounds? seriously?

kongpob come again with two big paper bag.

"this is for all of my beloved hazer group so please don't ignored my poor kitten and let him do all the works" he muttered while put the paper bag that full with a food.

stunned.

"you are lucky you could have this lovely and handsome young man ai art. If he hurt you nong kongpob come and let me heal the broken" toota murmured while open the food box.

"au kongpob being so sweet! Im flattered already" bright yell in happiness and start dig the food.

prem and knott just let their tongue out when our eyes met.

"did you just bribe my stupid friend?" I asked him with my cold voice.

sighed.

that's the only thing he replied to me?! how dare him.

mingkwan's POV

I wake up when I heard a laugh and noisy sound from p'arthit room that just next to our room.

my lovely kitkat stirred a little but snuggle back his face into my neck before continue his beauty sleep.

he must be so tired from our exercise last night. hot night actually.

I comb his brown hair with my finger before play with his bang.

he's too cute and sexy actually.

he stirred with my action and start to open his eyes a little.

"let me sleep more handsome or I will be a zombie and eat your brain alive" he murmured before closed his pretty eyes back.

I let him sleep and replace my place with a bolster before I get ready to get him some food.

*beep*
kongpob :
p'ming, come to my room when you wake up.
already bought you and p'kit some food.

I read the messages and let out my smile. this nong really helpful.

I walk to kong's door and knocked it.

He opened the door and let me in.

I can see everyone stop eating and give a look at me before give their smirk.

"look who's here guys. have a best rough night huh mingkwan" p'prem said.

"did you already done destroyed kit's ass mingkwan?" p'toota asked.

"you did better than kongpob I think but yeah he have the scary one here. who want to be with arthit by the way" p'bright murmured.

there he cringe when p'arthit throw him a pillow and hit his head hard.

"what you did to my baby mingkwan?!" p'arthit start to yell at me.

I just smirked at them and give them my pervert smile after take the food from kongpob and walk out without care with their teasing.

hey I have a kitkat to feed okay so I can serve him my best again tonight.

I step in my room and walk slowly before wake my kitkat to feed him.

Let's make this weekend all about good vibes, great food and insane orgasms!

notes :
sorry for the late update 🙏🏻
I will update even a little bit late. I'm so sorry guys 😘

By the way next weekend I'm going to krabi so yeah let me meet nemo 😆🙈

Forgive my grammar mistake because english is not my first language 🙏🏻
and
Don't forget to hit the vote button and leave your comment readers 💋