f i v e

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

the next morning, the water pillar's crow came back to send you a letter.

as it drop the letter into your hands, it quickly stated, "yes! this is the right person! i'm sure!"

with its confirmation, you started reading the letter.

i know, i'm convinced there's something wrong with my crow. and i noticed it was your crow that sent me the letter last night. are you a demon slayer?

you took a piece of paper and wrote your own reply.

no i'm not, but my dad used to be one and he left his crow with me. may i get your name? — if you don't mind :)

you rolled the paper up and handed it over to hikari, letting him do his job.

you spent the rest of your day entertaining ayumu, while helping your mother.

you didn't expect the water pillar to reply, since he was a pillar and must be busy.

his crow came flying back during the night. giving you his reply.

i don't share my name with strangers. i'd appreciate if we stopped exchanging letters. i honestly don't have time for this, thanks.

"ouch," you mumbled out after reading the last sentence.

you figured you should send one last letter over before ending this short exchange of letters.

ah, okay, i see. you're the water pillar right? i understand, well good luck with your missions! take care! :D

after sending that last letter, you never received one back.