t h i r t y - e i g h t

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

light shone through the translucent curtains and onto your face, the brightness eventually waking you up. it wasn't the best sleep, but wasn't the worse either. you were however grateful that the migraine you had last night was now gone.

frowning, you grabbed the blanket and pulled it over your head in an attempt to block off the sunlight.

the blanket smelled familiar. you forced your eyes open, letting it adjust to your surroundings. your mouth formed an 'o' shape when you realised the material covering you wasn't a blanket. it was a haori— giyuu's haori. how sweet.

you pushed yourself up into a sitting position, noticing how you were still on the couch. giyuu and ayumu was no where in sight, but you knew they were in the bedroom as ayumu's voice could be heard coming from there. you stood up and stretched your arms above your head, you could hear your bones click due to laying on the couch all night, you must've slept in an uncomfortable position at some point.

you made your way to the bathroom to take a quick shower before joining ayumu and giyuu in the room. "what are you guys up to?" you asked, taking a seat next to ayumu. "we're drawing! look!" ayumu placed his pencil aside and held his drawing up for you to see. "can you tell what this is?"

"oh uhm, let's see," you gave him an uncertain smile, taking the paper from his hands to get a closer look. "uh," you wrecked your mind, trying to find a way to describe his drawing, but you genuinely could not tell. you shifted your gaze to giyuu who was seated behind ayumu.

the black hair male understood your confusion, eyes softening, giving you a small smile in return. cute.

"so? what do you think i drew?" ayumu asked again. you looked back down at the paper in your hands. there are two people in the drawing, or four, you couldn't tell. one of them was drawn with a blue colour pencil, with a familiar haori, so you knew that was giyuu. aside from the people, the rest of the paper was covered with weird shapes in the colour of red.

"that's giyuu, correct?" you pointed to one of the figures. "yup!" ayumu nodded, a huge smile on his face. "then what's that?" he asked, pointing to a green rectangle, with lines around it. "uhh, is that, like some kind of food?" you squinted at the drawing, not knowing what else to call it.

"no!" ayumu shook his head, taking the paper from you. "that's the demon's body!" he exclaimed, pointing to the green rectangle. "this is the head of the demon after mio-san killed it!" his finger shifted to a green blob at the top right corner of the paper. "and that's mio-san after he killed it, see? he's holding a sword and all. and all that is the blood from the demon!" ayumu pointed to the squiggly line that he referred to as the sword. and the red all over the paper was blood.

"oh wow," you raised a brow at his explanation. "that's really cool, i like it," you smiled, giving your little brother a few pats on the head. "yup! it's from that night when a demon came into the house, and then mio-san came and saved us! you weren't there but i was! and mio-san looked super cool when he killed the demon, so i drew it out!" he finished explaining with a proud look on his face as he held the drawing up.

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒; 𝑻.𝑮𝑰𝒀𝑼𝑼जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें