chapter 7

The commoners notice Yuria and put aside their books.

"Hello, I am the new to here and my name is Yuria."

"... Yuria, didn't president Valencia taught you that you should go greet those rich first before us?"

"....no..I think she doesn't really care about it."

A commoner chuckles and say "she is really cool sometimes, anyway my name is Linda, you can call me Lia."

And other commoners also take their turn to introduce themselves. The one name Lia seems to be their head.
They have some great talk and in their conversation and she knows that Valencia is not in a good term with with other rich in this class.

"Yuria, I think you really should go greet them. If you make them think that you are arrogant, it will be the end of your peaceful school life."
Yuria nodded, she nervously walk towards them and bow her head.

"I ......"

"You are brave, huh, didn't you know that the previous one had committed suicide." Interrupt one of them.

"Yes....I knew it" she means the previous commoner taken by Valencia.

"So you must have some mental problems." They giggles.

The other rich also started to gossip about Yuria, but she just stand still, she had gone through the most embarrassed thing in her life this morning and she finds that the gossip doesn't really a matter to her.

".... I'm sorry that I may have a mental problem."say yuria with a calm face.

"How dare you speak to me like that!?!"

She want to slap yuria's face but she just remembered that she is under Valencia.

She smirk, and pulled Yuria's choker harshly, making Yuria stumble forward and nearly fall onto the ground.

"Do you think that she really care about you? She just see you as a lowly commoner.  She will throw you away when she is bored with you, that had happened to all those previous commoners she taken in."

Yuria doesn't seems to be upset by her words, because she knows Valencia didn't see her as a lowly commoner, she see her as a pet, not even a human. Plus she is the one who suggested Valencia to do so.

The rich then released Yuria, her neck felt hurt after being pulled with the choker violently. She bow to them again and go back to her place.
Those commoners looked at her sympathetically, but Lia look at her like she finally meets someone interesting.

"It seems like you really don't give a shit to them."

"Hey, I am the one being bullied okay."

"Your face doesn't look like you are the victim."

"Then should I cry in front of you?"

Yuria rolled her eyes. Lia chuckles, she give Yuria a bottle of ointment ,"apply this on your neck, it will reduce the pain."

She wants to apply it on her butt first.

"Are you going to tell this to Valencia?"
".....no", she don't want to trouble Valencia, and this is only a small warning.

"Tell me what?"

Lia:"!!!!"
Yuria:"! nothing!!"

Valencia suddenly appeared behind them, she nearly have a heart attack.
Valencia give Yuria a suspicious look and sit down. The recess time is over and the class is about to start. Yuria put down her hair to cover her neck and quickly put the ointment into her school bag. She feels that Valencia is not in a good mood.