chapter 11

Today is the day which banquet will be held. The school hall is well decorated and there are many workers running here and there busy preparing the beverage. The banquet will starts soon, Yuria is checking if everything is going well.
"Yuria, you look tired, go get some rest." Said Felicia. "I can handle the works here, you already help a lot."
"Yes senior, thanks." Said Yuria with a pale face, she didn't sleep well last night. Her eyes watch around the hall, seeing Valencia is still working.

Without informing Valencia, she quitely leaves the hall and headed to the principal office.
Today she is going to get her exam result.
She is too nervous to sleep last night, if she get caught by Valencia, maybe she won't live until tomorrow.
She reached the office and knocked on the door, without asking, she directly open the door, she want to settle this quickly since Valencia will be suspicious if she left for a long time.

"Headmistress! I'm here to collect my test result."
"Yes girl, you just scared me." Said principal while giving Yuria a folder.
"Thank you." her hand is trembling while receiving the folder, she then quickly leave the office and run to the hostel room.
She don't dare to open the folder yet, her heart is beating like it will burst at any moment.

She runs into her room, slam the door and locked it, her shivering hands slowly opened the folder and took out a letter, she take a deep breath and carefully read it. After a while, she sigh and repeatedly checking the letter to make sure she didn't miss anything.
She passed the test.
Her certificate is in the folder along with the test result.
She go to the bathroom and wash her face. Cold water flow through her skin, forcing her to cool down, she clear her mind and recall the plan.

The first thing to do, she take out a letter and place it on Valencia's table. It was the letter she written for Valencia that explain the whole situation.
Then, she put some make up on her pale face, she decided to attend the banquet before leaving, she wants to be with Valencia for a little longer, at least she doesn't want to leave her alone on the banquet.

After she done everything, she pulled out her hidden luggage and leave the room, she headed to the school gate and put her luggage in the guard house, she already informed the guard beforehand, the guard will help her keep the luggage until banquet end. It will be more convenient for her while leaving the school.
She then quickly return to the school hall, the banquet is about to start, many student already entered the hall, Valencia should be on the backstage because she is the first one to give a speech, since she is the president of student council.
She quickly run to the backstage, Valencia is already waiting for her.
"Sorry miss I'm late." Said Yuria while panting hardly.
"Where did you go, the banquet is about to start."  Valencia frown and pinch Yuria's face.
"I put some make up, it took time."
Valencia's eyes scanned through Yuria's face, her fingers slide across her cheek.
"You look prettier than before." Said Valencia while leaning her mouth to Yuria's ear.
"You make me want to lock you up, your beautiful face should just show to me" She whispered.
Yuria halt for a moment, she can felt the chilling aura coming from Valencia.
"Now you are going to stand by my side while I am giving the speech, everyone will witness your beauty." Said Valencia with a feary tone.
Yuria show a wry smile, she holds Valencia's hand that caresses her cheek.
"No one will notice me except you, miss"

Their conversation are interrupted by Felicia.
"President, we will start now, please headed to the stage."
Valencia nodded, she then walk elegantly to the stage, follow by the applause from students in the hall, Yuria stand behind Valencia like a loyal servant. It's a sign of powerful for the students in upper division to have a commoner follow them, so they will try to show off their commoner in this type of event. Her duty is to stick with Valencia until the banquet end.

While Valencia is giving her speech, she noticed that many people is staring at her, mainly because its already been a long time since Valencia have a commoner.
After a while, Valencia finished her speech, they leave the stage together, indicates the starts of the banquet.
Although the main purpose of this banquet is to promote relationship between two division, not many commoners are willing to have some chat with the upper division's student, same goes with the rich, they will just play among their group.
Valencia is now surrounded by students from both division. Many of them is fawning her to get some benefits, making her felt quite piss off.