chapter 18

Valencia released Yuria's hand from the handcuff and gently use a wet towel to clean Yuria's body.

"If you are expecting for more, we can do it later, now it's time for dinner."
Yuria hopelessly closed her eyes, she hide her redden face in palm.
The person who is cleaning didn't miss a single part of her body, which made her felt more embarrassed.

"I can do it myself." Yuria reach out her hand to take the towel from Valencia.
"But I wanted to do it for you." Valencia smirk, she grabs Yuria's wrist and kiss it, Yuria blushes, she straighten her fingers and press Valencia's lips.
"I just noticed that there are no servant in this house, did you order takeaway food every meal?"
Valencia bite the fingers on her lips and say " I cooked them myself."
"...!!!!!" Yuria look at her in disbelief.
"I didn't come to this house frequently, so there are no servant here, the house cleaner will come here once every week."

".... actually.... I want to ask...why your house have bed with handcuff? What are you doing with it before?" Not only this bed, she also find out that there is a room filled with toys and punishment tools, and all the doors in this house is specially designed that can be controlled by Valencia through phone, which means Valencia can lock the door whenever she wants.
"......." She actually bought this house not long ago, she had made some changes to this house so that if Yuria insisted on escape from her, she can trap her here.
"Valencia."
"...Yes?"
"Don't ignored the existence of police."
"......"
"... Anyway, your cooking skill is good."
"Of course." Said Valencia proudly, she pat on Yuria's head as she finished cleaning.
"All done."

Yuria gets up from bed and ask "Are you going to cook now?"
"No, you are the one who will going to make dinner."
Valencia lie down on bed, she did knew how to cook but she doesn't like to do it, she prefers to be the one waiting for food.
She stare at Yuria and says "I'm lazy, shouldn't you did something to please your sugar mommy?" She actually had the thought of hire a cooker to serve them, but she wants to try Yuria's dishes.
"......." Yuria sigh, and slowly headed to the kitchen, she felt that her lower region is still throbbing.

Yuria wear the apron hanging beside the fridge and take out some eggs and tomatoes, she decided to cook noodles with tomato egg sause, which is quite easy to prepared, since she is also lazy.
She dropped some noodles into the boiling water, and stirred the beaten egg using a spatula while waiting for the noodles to be cooked.
Suddenly, she felt a hand embrace her waist. She halt for a second, and continue to stir the egg.
Valencia rest her chin on Yuria's shoulder and smirk, her hand slowly moved upward of her body.
".... I'm still cooking."
"So what?"
"I can't do it properly if you---ughh!!"
"If I?"
"Uhh!...no.. put your hands off.." she bite her lower lip, not dare to speak too much because she fear that moans will come out from her mouth. Her hand which is stirring is trembling and it can't let out a single energy .

Valencia brush her lips through Yuria's neck, making yuria flinch, while her hand still moving on the body.
The bowl hold by Yuria is shaking, she put it down, and turned her head to look at the reflection on windows, there seems to be a mouse in her cloth, moving up and down behind her apron, the mouse is not scared of being caught, because the apron had successfully covered it up, no one can see what is it doing inside her cloth.
Yuria lift her leg and steps on Valencia's feet harshly, Valencia frown, there is a moment she wants to directly do it in kitchen, making the person inside her arms cry and beg, she pinch there hardly before release her, making Yuria whined.
She then moved beside Yuria and help her with the cooking.

They finished eating their dinner at late night.
Yuria do her works while Valencia is washing the plates. Her project with Valencia's company is almost done, she can go to work in her company soon, she just received her salary from boss, and now she is thinking of a excuse to leave her current company.