chapter 17

Yessss I'm back.〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜
___ ____ ____ ____ ____ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

Her eyes darkened, and she unfastened her seat belt silently, trying to hold back the anger. She had already thought of hundreds of ways to punish her. Thinking of this, she couldn't help but lick her lower lip with her tongue. Yuria noticed her dangerous aura and immediately unfastened her seat belt to escape from the car.
Suddenly, Valencia place a hand on her seat belt. Her pupils trembled slightly, and she quickly lowered her head to hide her panic expression. Valencia pinch her chin with one hand, forcibly raised her head . "Finally feeling scared? Didn't you just having fun ignoring me? " The icy voice was accompanied by a pair of demanding eyes. She stare at Valencia's cold face, thinking of what may happen to her later, her ears uncontrollably redden. She hestitatly say "...Do you know what does this situation looks like?"
"?" Valencia looked at her with dark and lustful eyes. The person in front of her didn't seem to be as obedient and well-behaved as before, or this is her true personality, but she had never noticed it before. She smiled sarcastically, wondering how many sides about Yuria she didn't know yet.

"This is the same as the plot in novel like billionaire president falling in love with me. I wonder if you have read this kind of book."

"???"  She felt that her pet seems to be a little bit lack of punishment these days. She looked at Yuria helplessly and say "Don't read too much novels, it will wash your brain."
Yuria didn’t seem to hear what she said, she lean her head closer to Valencia's ear and exhaled a soft blow .
"In those novel, as long as the president and the lover are alone, something will happen." She slightly hooked her finger in Valencia's palm, feeling that the hand which is holding her jerks, she continued whispered with a sly smile.
"...so, what about our president? Should we starts directly in the car, or go home first...?"
The person in front of her seems to be dazed. She smirked triumphantly, Valencia always bullied her, now she finally found a chance to revenge back. Seeing that her words had successfully made Valencia speechless, she released her hand and turned to open the door.

Suddenly, a pair of powerful hands wrapped around her waist, the hands quickly pulled back, making her body fall into someone's arms.

"....Hah! You don't like being flirt? But you did that to me in front of everyone on the meeting-- um!"  Valencia successfully made the girl in her arms shut up with her mouth, she punishingly bite her lower lip and say, "How could I be unhappy with this?" The tongue forcefully pried open the door of the Yuria's teeth , after entering, she hooked on Yuria's tongue presumptuously, until she was suffocated to the point that her face was red, she finally let go of her reluctantly. She licked her upper lip with a satisfied smirk, and replied in her ear with a seductive voice, "I like it, very much."

She carried yuria up in arms and leave the car. After entering the house, she put yuria down on the bed in the room and locked the door. Yuria sat on the bed in a daze, still not realizing what had happened. She looked at Valencia's fierce gaze and know that she had set herself on fire, she timidly asked, "...Are you angry?"

"You want to put on the handcuffs by yourself, or with my help?"
"You...really gone mad?" Asked Yuria with an unsure tone.
Valencia smiled gently. She slowly walked towards Yuria and slide her thin fingers across her cheeks.

"How could I be angry with you? Now, be a good girl for me, put the handcuffs on."
"........" She was definitely angry. Yuria had no choice but to use her last trick, she holds Valencia's waist in her arm, begging with a pitiful expression
"Don't.. don't be angry, I'm just joking." Valencia raised an eyebrow at her and say, "I'm also joking , just put on the handcuff and I won't do anything."
"......" This isn't a joke, is it? She let go of her angrily and said, "I won't put it on!"
"Hmm?" Valencia still smiling, but her smile makes Yuria shiver.