chapter 10

It's already 3 weeks later, Yuria is not longer a trainee assistant, since she is a fast learner, it really helps a lot in Valencia's work. They are still busy working on the last stage preparation of the banquet.

"Hey Yuria, Valencia called you to the office." Said Felicia, she had been more relaxed after Yuria become the assistant.
"Yes senior." She headed to the office with some documents.

As Yuria entered the room, she got stared by Valencia with a strict face.
"Lock the door."

She sighs, knowing that she did some mistake on work again. After putting down the documents and locked the door, She pulled out a drawer and take a paddle, she then kneel beside Valencia, who is doing her work.

"Miss, please grant me the opportunity to better myself." Says Yuria while lifting the paddle to Valencia.
Valencia didn't says anything and continued her work.
They stayed like this for a few minutes, until Yuria's hands is trembling for lifting the heavy paddle.
Valencia finally put aside her documents and grab the paddle. Yuria quickly bent over the office table, her back is shiver in fear.

"State your fault."
She nervously recalled her works but didn't know what is wrong.
"Perhaps... I did some mistake on the documents."
Smack
"!!Ack!!!!"  The paddle spanked her cheek without warning.
"Don't play fool with me."
She know that Valencia wanted the exact mistake.
"I...I don't know Miss..."
"Think about it while I spank you."
And then she began, the wooden paddle hit Yuria's bottom very hard, making her body jolted forward.
Smack!    smack!     smack!
"Ouch!!! Owww!!!! It hurts so much miss!!"

Her bottom being walloped rapidly for a few minutes until it reaches 40 swats.
"Bare your bottom."
"!!! Please no more miss..."
"Don't waste my time"
Yuria whimper and reach her hand to the skirt, she keeps rubbing her sore cheek.
"Tsk"
Valencia grab Yuria's hand and smack it hard before pinned it on her back.
"Ouchh!!!"
She then take off Yuria's skirt and panties. Yuria's ass already turns pink. She continues paddling on the bare cheek, this time she landed the hardest and most forceful spanked.
"Ahhh!!! Owww!!!" Yuria whining and kicked her legs, but it didn't lessen her pain.

After a while, Valencia finally stops, Yuria's bottom already turns red and bruised, she dropped to the ground and began to sob .
"Get up and sit on the chair."
"...yes miss." She stands up and sit on the chair, her body jumped up while her sore cheek make contact with the hard surface. She halt for a second and sit back to the chair after received a fierce glare from Valencia.

Valencia then point out the mistake to Yuria, this is also a reason why Yuria can learn that much in 3 week, She must correct all her mistake before being allowed to get up from the chair.

After she finished corrected the documents, Valencia carry her up with bridal style and place her on her laps. She then wipe off Yuria's tears.
"It hurts, Miss." Says Yuria with a pity face. Valencia smirk.
"Bent on the table."
Yuria stand up and get into position.
Valencia takes out an ointment and apply it on Yuria's butt. The ointment leave a cool sensation to the skin and reduce swelling. Yuria felt less pain.

Suddenly the hand slide to the between of her inner thighs.
"Ack!! Miss!..don't" Yuria blushes.
"Shhh...Don't move." The fingers continue their teasing trip in circular motion on Yuria's lower region until she is dripping hard.
"Miss..."
"What?"
"Please let me .."
Valencia suddenly removed her fingers, she smirk and slap Yuria's private part.
"Ouch!!!"
"You are not allowed to come."
She then takes a tissue and wipe off Yuria's drips. Yuria felt very embarrassed and hide her face in palm. Valencia then help Yuria to pulled back her skirt.

"Sent this document to the vice president, she may be in her office now, then you can return to your class."
"Yes miss." She bow to Valencia and leave the room.

Yuria didn't really want to meet the vice President, but she didn't dare to oppose Valencia's order. She then reached the office and knocked on the door
"I'm Valencia's assistant, I'm here to deliver documents."
"Come in."
She placed the documents on the office table and quickly decided to leave.
Suddenly her hand is grab by vice president.
"Don't be so rush, I have something to say."
Yuria scared for her life, she remove the hand and lower her head.
"Yes miss Greda, I'm listening."
"Do you know what happened to the previous student under Valencia?" Said Greda while searching something in her drawer.
"Yes, I heard that she committed suicide."
"Oh that's not true, she just disappeared from this country."
She handed Yuria two sheets of papers.
"It's not easy to make up those rumours, I hope you appreciate the chance I gave you"

"What?..." Yuria take a look at the papers, it was a school withdrawal form and a letter of recommendation for working on the famous international company.

"I will help you to make up an appropriate reason to leave the school."

"Did all the previous student under Valencia leave her because of this?"

"Hmm...many of them already want to leave because of her temper, so I just gave them some enticement."
"But...why...."

"I don't know your purpose to approach her after hearing all those rumours I made up, but she will be my future fiance, and you even share a room with her, how can I accept that, no one should stand beside her except for me."

"I don't need your help, I plan leave her anyway without you asking" Said Yuria angrily while giving back the recommendation letter and school withdrawal form.

"You can't get a certificate if you are being drop out of school."
"I have my way to graduate early from this school, so you don't need to make up an accused for my leaving." Yuria bow and leave the room.

She know that there is a different between graduate early and dropped out of school, she had talked to the principal two weeks ago and the principal agree to let her graduate early after taking a test, if she passed the difficult test successfully, she will need to donate a large amount of money to school every year after graduation. Yuria agree on the terms and she already taken the test. Now she only needs to wait for the test result, it will take some time.

She returned to the class and continue her study. She had been thinking about her future these day, maybe a secretary job will be good for her after those harsh training given by Valencia.
Yuria touched her choker. She didn't want to leave her because of Greda's temptation, that's her own choice to leave.

After the school ends, she go back to the hostel alone, Valencia is very busy these days for the preparation of banquet.
She starts to pack up her things, so that she can leave immediately after received her graduation letter without getting noticed by Valencia. Based on valencia's temper, she definitely won't let her go peacefully.
It was quite sad to leave like this, but it was the only way she can think of.

Valencia come back when it is almost night, she takes a shower and drag Yuria to the bed.
She lay beside Yuria and stare at her.
".?? miss...do you need anything?"
"You forgot to do something."
Yuria think for a second and chuckles, she lean towards Valencia and kiss her forehead.
"Good night Miss"
Valencia smile gently and caresses Yuria's hair.
"You will going to be my partner on the banquet."
"...... What about miss Greda?"
"... she did asked to be my partner but I reject her, why are you asking for her?" Valencia's eyes become fierce.
"!!Nothing, its just that last year she is your partner."
"Don't said about other people while talking with me." She bite Yuria's lips."you should just focus on me."
"Ack!!! Yes miss.."

She then pat Valencia's back gently, Valencia relax her body and soon fall asleep.
Yuria sighs, if she remember correctly, her test result will come out on that day.