chapter 8

When they reach the bathroom, Valencia put Yuria down and press a button beside the luxurious bathtub, the bathtub that is beyond the size of a mini swimming pool automatically filled with water. Valencia then turn to yuria

"Take off your clothes."

"..... can't we bath separately...?"

Valencia frown, she forcefully held Yuria's arms against the wall and letting her lips lean closer to Yuria's ear. She lower her tone and say

"I'm not asking, it is an order."

Yuria fell silent in submission at Valencia's movement. She hestitately reach her hand to her cloth's button but still too shy to unbuttoned it. She lower her head to hide her blushes.  

"miss...I can't do it...".

Suddenly she felt a cold hand lift her chin, her eyes meet with Valencia's carnivores stare

"Then, beg me."

Yuria immediately lower her head

"please miss I beg you, I just can't...."

"Useless." Say Valencia with a stern face. She then reached her hand to Yuria's cloth and start to unbuttoned it.

Yuria:???!

"Miss, what are you doing?"

"Are you blind or what?"

"...... but you say if I beg you...."

"You just beg me to help you take off your clothes, and that's what I am doing now."she smirk while undressing Yuria, she took off the cloth and grab her bra.

"Aahhhh miss I can do that myself don't!!!"

But it's too late, the bra had been unhooked and Yuria is completely naked in front of Valencia, she quickly covered her body with hand.

"Now go to the bathtub"

She ran into the bathtub and bury her face in palm, she is too embarrassed to lift her head. Valencia then start to undress herself. She takes a bar of soap and loofah before sit into the bathtub.

"Open your eyes." Says Valencia with a malicious grin .

"My eyes is opened, behind my palm."
Her hand is then pulled away by Valencia

"No talking back, pet."

She now can get a full view of the gorgeous body of Valencia, her sexy collarbone is scattered with silver hair along the busty breasts.

She suddenly felt a cheeky hand crept between her legs.

"Miss!!!no!!"

"... Now Pet, you had lost your right to open your mouth until I finish bathing you since you are trying to talking back to me. Obey me or I will give you punishment, and don't you dare resist my touch."

"....." Yuria tremble in silent when noticed some icy aura is coming out from Valencia.

"Spread your legs."

Yuria's face turned crimson but still obediently spread her thighs apart.
Valencia took the saopy loofah and slid it across Yuria's lower region.  Hot, seething sensation slowly overwhelming her lower belly as the loofah is rub back and forth. A soft moans let out from her mouth.

"Don't come, or I will need to clean you again."

the loofah then slid across her butt crack, Valencia's arm grazed her clit, triggering her pleasure and she uncontrollably seeking for more.

The hand suddenly stopped, and turn to wash her other parts of body, she secretly hum in disappointment. But the sensation of the warm loofah wash around her body is still comfortable, she felt relax and lean on the side of bathtub.

"I'm finished, now it's your turn to wash me."

Yuria blushes and grab the loofah, she gently press it along Valencia's body and clean them nicely, until her hand reach the lower part and she hestitate, Valencia didn't says anything and she takes that as a sign. She rubs there back and forth, and suddenly her neck is grab by Valencia's hand.

"Faster."

Yuria's movement become quicker and quicker, until she heard a gasped from Valencia mouth.

Valencia grab Yuria's waist and pulled her to her laps. A hand then seek into Yuria's lower part.

Her lips lean closer to Yuria's ear and whispered "you just come, don't you?"
Yuria blushes, she is dripping just by washing her.

"And I told you not to come, now lean on the side of bathtub and stick your ass up."

Yuria obediently get into position, she saw Valencia grab a bath brush and place it on her butt.

Smack

Without noticing, the brush whooshed through the air and made contact with her ass.

"Ouch!!!!"  her hand try to cover her cheeks.

Valencia scowl, she grabbed the hand and pin it on her back.

Smack! Smack! Smack!   "Don't put your hands down".   Smack!  "Or I will make it harder" Smack!

"Owwww!.. sorry miss ..ack..no please no more"

The spankings continue until her butt turned pink. Valencia then released Yuria. Yuria rubs her sore butt and ask "...miss, can I get up now?"

Valencia nodded, Yuria quickly rinsed herself off and step out of the bathtub. Valencia then approach Yuria and covered her with a towel.

"Go apply yourself with some lotion and ointment."

"Yes miss."

It already dark in night and Yuria is exhausted after a harsh days, she saw Valencia lie on the bed and pat a place beside her.

"Here, pet"

Yuria jumped onto the soft bed and felt relax. She suddenly think of something and lean towards Valencia, she kissed Valencia's forehead and says "good night Miss."

Valencia halt for a second from Yuria's action, she then smile gently and brush her hand across Yuria's hair.

"Good night"

               _   ________________   _

The next day, they entered the class early, Yuria  put down her books on the seat and head towards Lia to greet her.

"Hei Lia"

"Oh Yuria, hi, how is your neck?"

" I'm alright now." Say Yuria while noticed some people is staring at her.

"She didn't come into class."

Yuria watch around the class and didn't find the girl who pulled her choker yesterday.

"I heard that she had been kicked out from the school."

"Oh is that? It's just....Valencia see the red welt on my neck yesterday."

"Let me see it, I think it still hurt, do you apply the ointment I gave you?" Ask Lia while reaching her hand to Yuria's choker, Yuria show her neck to Lia and say "I'm really alright , and---"

"What are you doing?" Valencia suddenly appeared behind them and grab Lia hand, "Don't you dare touched my thing ."say Valencia with an icy low tone.

"Umm.. sorry, I'm just checking if she is okay."

Valencia give her a cold glare and drag Yuria back to her seat.

"Don't let other people touched you and don't leave my side while I am with you."

"But..."

"You are mine" her hand press against Yuria's choker.

" if you let me see they land a finger on your body, I will cut off their hands and gives you some punishment." Whispered Valencia.
Yuria tremble and lower her head

"Yes miss."