chapter 13

Yuria wake up with a headache, she frown and rub her head, trying to remember what is going on last night.

As usual she reached out her hand and search for the alarm clock, it should had rang before she could woke up herself.
Suddenly, she heard some mumbling voice, its strange that her alarm sounds like that, maybe she still not fully recovered from the hangover, she smash her hand to the left to fight her clock, the expected smashing sound didn't come out, instead, she hit something soft. She grabs the soft thing and rub it, the sensation was good but that was definitely not her clock.

She had been smacking the clock for 2 years and she never miss her target, she opened her eyes in disbelief.
A pair of foxy eyes ......wait, this line sounds familiar, she seems to have experience similar situation long time ago, but now, the most important thing is the soft thing in her hand.

"Are you done?" An icy low tone reach her ears,  she looks to her hand and her eyes opened wide, she is holding a breast.
Her brain malfunctioned for a moment, refuse to believe what is going on.
"Did you have a dead wish?" A cold hand place on her wrist and tighten its grip.
She quickly redraw her hand and fall from the bed. "Aaahhaaahhhh!!!!  I , I can explain that..OUCH!!!!" She hit her head to the hard floor and finally come back to her sense.

"... Wait...who are you??? What are you doing in my house??!!"
"You make it sounds like I'm the pervert who just touch someone's breast." A beautiful lady get up from the bed, she elegantly walks towards Yuria with a dangerous smile. Yuria wants to get up from the floor but her body is still weak from the hangover. The lady crouch down and pin Yuria's hand to the ground, long silver hair scattered on her face and her body stiffened, the lady lower her head and bite Yuria's collarbone.

"Long time no see." The dominant voice whispered to her ears.
"....Did I know you?" Asked Yuria with a shaking tone. Of course she knew, that's the lady she both love and fear. She looks straight in her demanding eyes, trying to make herself looks unwavered , but her trembling hand betray her.

"Looks like I need to do something to let you remember me." She smirk, her knee move towards Yuria's lower region.
"Wait!!! I think I know you!" Yuria try to shake off the hands, but that monsterous lady have strength much stronger than her.
"Hmm?" The lady smile gently, her knee stops, waiting for the answer.
"...You.. looks like that owner of Ollie company... that miss Valencia who is the most successful bussines--uhh!!!!" Her lips being bite by Valencia, following by a deep kiss, a tongue run along her lips and slide into her mouth. There is a moment her heart lost a beat. They kisses until she realised she forgot to breath, she push Valencia away and pant heavily.
"Not the answer I want." She press one of her hand against Yuria's neck. Yuria flinch, Valencia always do this when she wants to remind her to get know of her place by pressing the choker on her neck back then.

Yuria move her head towards Valencia's hand and bite it, Valencia halt for a second and her grip loosen, Yuria quickly use all her strength to pushed Valencia away. She stands up and plans to leave the room first
She then realised that this is not her home.
"...where am I?" She distance herself with Valencia and try to find her phone.
"My house, you drunk yesterday and I brought you with me." Said Valencia while staring at the teeth mark on her hand.
"Why... wait, you are that moron's sister?!!"
"That's quite rude." Valencia smirk teasingly, "who knows that my little brother will help me find my lost pet." She approached Yuria with a fierceful face, Yuria immediately runs to the door, she grabs the handle and find out it is locked.

She takes a deep breath and close her eyes, she knows she can't avoid it anymore.
"I don't know what are you saying, please let me leave, miss Valencia."
"Still not giving up huh." Said Valencia while pushing Yuria's arms against the door. "did you think you can escape from me?"
"Tsk!" Yuria lift her leg and kick Valencia, making her stumble back.
"Yuria!" Valencia look at her in disbelief, her eyes turns murderous.
"Please mind your attitude, and I'm not Yuria, my name is Serena, you have find the wrong person." She secretly take out her phone and dial Harris but didn't says anything, that is the help signal he teach her.

"Hah!... very well." Valencia suddenly return to her cold attitude, she sits gracefully on the bed and look at Yuria like a stranger.
"Then, miss Serena." Yuria get goosebumps when heard the 'miss' word come out from Valencia's mouth.
"I am going to sue you for molesting me."
"???excuse me!? You are the one who rape-kiss me earlier??"
"I kindly brought you to my house because you black out last night, but what did you do to me the time you wake up? You touched my body without permission."
"Thats...."
"and still when you fall to the ground, I go and check with you to make sure if you are alright, but you forcefully grab my arms and kiss me, I didn't want to do that and you bite me." Said Valencia with a malicious smile while showing the bite mark on her hand.
"After hurting me, you try to leave my house but the door is locked, I want to unlock the door for you but you kick me." Valencia then look at Yuria like she is a disgusting scumbag.
"You are going to jail, the CCTV had recorded everything and I have a group of justiceful lawyer."
".........wow..." She nearly reach out her hand to clap for Valencia, if Valencia didn't shortlisted for the candidate of Oscar winner, she is calling off the award ceremony.