Chapter 9

*Short chapter*

“I’m the owner? But wasn’t it the blonde hair girl?... So weird. And what is a sacred beast?... Maybe Lily knows.” I looked down on Raven’s, and he is so adorable! I already am calling him Raven so Raven will be his name. 

I walked back to the garden and found Felix there waiting with an anxious look. He looked a little relive when he saw me but wanted to drop me off back to my room. He wanted Raven, but I said no because apparently, he is my wolf now. I didn’t tell Felix about meeting the killer Magician or how this puppy is mine now. I just told him I wanted to take care of Raven from now on until I talk with the fallen blond girl. I wonder what happened to that little girl… 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After Lucas came to save me, he spoiled Aster and me a whole lot for the entire day. Aster was confused at first until I explain what happened during my hunt. 

We wanted to help cook, but Lucas forbid us to help and made us sit down and watch him make dinner. Aster brought a bunch of fishes, I only brought little berries, but it was still valuable, and Lucas brought banana pudding! Yay! 

After dinner, he took off his cloak and wrapped all three of us into a cuddle trap under a tree. For all of us to fit under his cloak, he turned back into his cute child form. 

We all took a little nap close to the beautiful lake under a tree. Sure, life can be a struggle but being close to your loved ones is nice. I wouldn’t change anyone else for this. Plus, all we wanted is a peaceful life and this is peaceful. 

Not knowing that life was going to change soon. So very soon.